State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-21-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked at the end of the 6/20 thread but will post again here... Do you think we'll see Ryan Schaad take the stand as a defense witness? I don't buy PY's story that he told JLY to lawyer up before he even saw his daughter.

Alternatively, does the prosecution have the right to call rebuttle witnesses? Meaning, could they call him to the stand to dispute that statement?

Some more fond memories being discussed here.

The "we're a happy family just like you" defense, right up until the time he snuck back from VA and bludgeoned Michelle to death.

I asked at the end of the 6/20 thread but will post again here... Do you think we'll see Ryan Schaad take the stand as a defense witness? I don't buy PY's story that he told JLY to lawyer up before he even saw his daughter.

Alternatively, does the prosecution have the right to call rebuttle witnesses? Meaning, could they call him to the stand to dispute that statement?
They do. But i doubt they will. They will not find that important.

I was wondering the same thing. They really should confirm that Ryan said that to him. Especially because M.Y. (whom I found very reliable as a witness) said JY had lawyered up and refused to speak even before it was determined to be a homocide. At that time M.Y. testified she felt it may have been a suicide.

JY is acting strange. He's gulping....looks like he is on the verge of becoming ill.

Note to self--when dramatizing a good fake cry, manage to squeak out at least one tear....

I too doubt they will call RS to the stand to check this statement.

Continuation of Ms. Young, J's mom.

About boat parked at home?

Old boat, fixed up. Shows picture of J and C on boat. Spending time. Just verifying photos of J with their child. Showing how happy they were at various locations including home. Eating apples and such.

J arrived at mom's home in Ford Ex with/ heather, joe and J and she, to return to J's home after Michelle murdered. J's car usually messy. They added tissues. Heather was crying in front seat. Added blankets, etc. Car had not been vacuumed or cleaned, dusty and dirty.

Id'ing another photos that acurately represent the way the car looked that day, Nov 3rd. Submitted photos for evidence. Explaining how messy car is, dusty, etc.....cans, console in center empty drink can, tissues, keys, dust, lots of things in center. Another photo of console and passenger side of vehicle and role of paper towels and tissues and water bottles. Everyone crying except driver, Joe. J sat beside his mom and put his head down onto her lap and talking trying to figure this out. He'd cry and Heather sobbing.

They looked at sprays of flowers on internet. Daisys for top of casket. She went with them to funeral home to talk about special things with Michelle. She didn't help with picking out stuff, but she did input with special memories. One visitation at night and funeral next day. J attended. {almost inaudible}

Mom was around him and heather and joe and gary and kimberly, etc. HE needed people around him who loved him. At funeral they were asked, including J, they went up as group and he was in center and he touched M's hand and he rubbed his hand on mound that was little baby and it was so sad. That was his last moment with Michelle.

After the funeral? Were there media, reporters and folks like that there? yes, at hotel room too. Cameras in bushes outside motel, they were all around. J didn't want C's photo should be spread around. After funeral J and family and C went so Alan Fischer, grandfather could see C before he went back to NY. The mom and J were staying in Raleigh. C went back to Brevard. She and J followed later.

J lived with Heather and Joe at first...........until Heather became preg and then J and C went to live with mom and husband. He never went back to family home. After funeral company let J have 3 mos leave. Afterwards, J lost his job and he got another job for about a year or 1 1/2 years, then it was gone. He continued to live with mom/husband then.

Le interviewed her again in May 2007 at her home in Brevard. They came and searched her house 2/2008. C's 3rd bday at Red Dept Inn in Brevard, enough to accomadate many friends. Friends, relatives and C's classmates from preschool. Photos of bday party..........description of photos, princesses and she was flying on magic carpet, heather made it. As music played J would fly her around in it. Photos introduced. more talk of photo.

Fischers at party, Linda, Meredith, aunts, etc......J w/C at party.....March 29th of 2007, maybe not exact day. More photos

These people are so strange. How can you decide to cut off a grandparent? The other grandmother was hysterical?? Wow. Her daughter was MURDERED!!!!!! Have a talk with her grandmother to grandmother. Say we need to be strong and not show Cassidy this. Something..

Crazy

Cross!!

Misc photos being presented showing how J and she were in NY. Just pretty much photos to show how much he loved C and all the places he took her. Cute little pictures, {her words.}.......

First year after Michelle's murder, Linda and Meredith were allowed to see C. They were seeing her. Then decision made to prevent them from seeing her because last time there, Linda became hysterical and crying loud. Discussion about news articles that had come out recently that J was not letting her see C and they said that wasn't true. J's family didn't think it fair. Linda offered to correct that with media and she doesn't know if she did. They didn't get NY papers. Was that reason they were cut off? One of the reasons. That was last time because she and J didn't think C should be exposed to all the drama, crying and such. They wanted normal life for C.

J got arrested and she was there when it happened. J vehicle wasn't properly running and they took it to repair shop. Went into office to tell them what needed to be done and when they came back out to her vehicle and she asked J if he wanted to drive. He said yes and walked to other side of car and he was surrounded by LE and cuffed and taken away. She asked if she could hug him and opened door and he was cuffed with hands behind and she reached down to hug him and J later wrote....last time she ever hugged him.

Emotion being shown nowy by witness speaking about J being arrested.

Questioned about MM and her testimony, etc. She didn't know about it. Def asked what she thought, pros obj, sustained. She didn't approve of his relationship with her, he wasn't raised like that. Disppointed.

Now pros.............

JY SLEPT some during the trip back to Raleigh after finding out his wife was dead. Wow. He must have been REALLY exhausted.

It seems clear that she was the stronger of the two, Momma and Jason. So, I suspect she heavily influenced decisions they made. IMO

Now we see where JLY gets that excessive blinking gene.

I would like to hear the other reasons she and JY cut off visitation with MY's family.

I would like to hear the other reasons she and JY cut off visitation with MY's family.

She just said that LF had gotten hysterical during the last visit crying and visiably upset and that they didn't want Cassidy exposed to that. Also mention some newspaper articles that had been written where the Fishers complained about not being able to see Cassidy. PY didn't understand that when they were getting to see her. LF said she would correct that.

Yes, but she also implied that there some other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123