Greta on Fox on case now 10 pm

:great:WOW TRUTH from GRETA: the easiest job "in" this trial, being a TALKING HEAD!....the rest of the opinions:discussing blame on the judge!:maddening:

Dr. Baden on now...parroting his wife....tuning out...same ole same ole...nothing new here...move on....
(love Greta tho...)

Gvs. All pro defense and beating on the judge and the state. Tuned out. Sigh

I really didn't hear it that way at all. She got the last word in with Baden and questioned his conclusions.

i went out to get some ice cream and now we're back to the Taliban :(

JP talked just today about all the cases he would have to read over and didn't he mention this week (yesterday?) spending the weekend going over things....I didn't think it was right of Greta to say the easiest job in these trials is being the Judge - saying lawyers have to go home to prepare for the next day and the Judge has the night off to relax. I doubt JP would agree.

And it seemed like she connected JP getting on JB about possible contempt charges with JP stopping testimony and saying 'take the rest of the day off'. She poo-pooed him getting mad for JB violating the order and Bernie did too. At least Ted had the b*lls to stand up to them both and point out that it doesn't do much good for the Judge to issue orders if he's not going to make the lawyers follow the orders. Why should JP let the monkey be in charge of the zoo?

Arrggghhh.... I am watching the re-run of this show... so it is well past most of you viewed for the first time...

The woman defense atty Gretta had on, was trying to blame HCJBP of being BIASED toward the prosecution! If that were the case, he would have excluded the testimony of the defense expert witness today and the one they did not end up calling (Rodriquez).

I have a real problem with FOUR defense atty's commenting on the actions of a well seasoned Judge. I wonder if the Woman atty located in FL that accused the judge of being biased has a case soon to be heard by BP and try to claim predjudice due to her publicized statements.. I swear I do not know why she would have made those statements if she did not have another angle.

Did anybody see the scroll on the screen?

WOFL - April told parents she had one on one conversations with Casey. I can't find the story online but thought that was interesting

Arrggghhh.... I am watching the re-run of this show... so it is well past most of you viewed for the first time...

The woman defense atty Gretta had on, was trying to blame HCJBP of being BIASED toward the prosecution! If that were the case, he would have excluded the testimony of the defense expert witness today and the one they did not end up calling (Rodriquez).

I have a real problem with FOUR defense atty's commenting on the actions of a well seasoned Judge. I wonder if the Woman atty located in FL that accused the judge of being biased has a case soon to be heard by BP and try to claim predjudice due to her publicized statements.. I swear I do not know why she would have made those statements if she did not have another angle.
A few of the argus are also consulting with jb as well. So she could be one of the. Janie w lkb are two there is another blond can't remember her name

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back