Man Flies in Women's Underwear

Ya know, it's not my way of dressing nor do I find it, ummm, appealing. But, why should anyone care what another wears as long as it's not against some kind of health code? I mean seriously, it was just visually different. Like many of us have not witnessed something we would consider odd at some point in our lives. Life moves on and, at many times, at a different drummer. :)

Ya know, it's not my way of dressing nor do I find it, ummm, appealing. But, why should anyone care what another wears as long as it's not against some kind of health code? I mean seriously, it was just visually different. Like many of us have not witnessed something we would consider odd at some point in our lives. Life moves on and, at many times, at a different drummer. :)

I agree. The problem here is the airline's vague dress code that leaves "inappropriate clothing" to be defined by each employee.

Because I have to wonder why someone decided to make an issue over a young man's "low-riding" pants. Not my favorite style, but I don't need an airline bureaucracy to protect me from seeing the waistband of somebody's underwear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back