2011.06.22. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
HLN News Now
Catch all of this morning's testimony from the Casey Anthony trial, beginning now on HLN.

Prime News
Court is in recess until tomorrow morning (the judge had a personal obligation dealing with budget issues). George Anthony's alleged mistress claims that he told her Caylee’s death was "an accident that snowballed out of control." What do you think about these allegations?

If you missed a minute of this morning's testimony, you can watch it again starting at 1:30pmET on HLN!

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
TONIGHT: A behind-the-scenes look at the Casey trial with the woman in charge of what goes on “outside” of Judge Perry’s court! What does she have to say about these crazy mob scenes!? We’re live from Orlando and taking YOUR calls! Lines open at 7pET/4pPT: 1-877-JVM-SAYS (1-877-586-7297)!

Nancy GraceTot Mom defense toxicologist tested clumps of Caylee’s hair for 11 powerful drugs --- Xanax, Klonopin, Rohypnol, Valium, Ketamine, Versed, Serax, Halcion, Restoril, Ativan, & Nordiazepam!

Nancy Grace: Casey Anthony: Surprise Witness April Whalen
abcnews.go.com
The woman jailed with Casey Anthony has a similar story to Anthony's defense.

Nancy Grace:Chemical markers for human decomposition found in Tot Mom Casey Anthony’s car trunk! Defense’s witness claims that cabbage, onions, or bleach can produce same effect.

The Joy Behar Show Just a few minutes away from tonight's program. While the show is on, here's a question to ponder. Looking back at all that happened today, is Casey better or worse off now compared to before she stepped into the courtroom this morning?

2011.06.22. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

The Joy Behar Show
Will cover murder trial from time to time.

Right now the bar at the bottom of the screen on HLN says "Defense struggles with its own witnesses" :floorlaugh:

Primtime Special on Tonight on ABC at 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time
The Story of Casey Anthony

Hope ok to post here if not please mods move. ty

JVM has Vasco T.'s lawyers on fresh from the deposition...

JVM doing the 1 min 10 sec drive from the A's to the sight Caylee was dumped.

Nejame discussing the defense's ridiculous theories-- specifically, Roy Kronk.

VT's attorneys on JVM:

SA did not attend deposition today.

VT's attorneys re-iterating that the DT filed a motion in this case saying that VT has a relationship with George which is unacceptable and not true.

Vasco went in today and said that he doesn't know anyone in this case...never talked to anyone...GA, ICA, LA.

Joe Episcopo on JVM -

RE: alleged affair

JVM: GA's attorney denies those allegations again today.

JP: DT actions in trying to attack GA is reflecting poorly on ICA - because there's really no reason for them to do that to him - remember she drowned - that's the issue. None of these people killed her - not George, not Vasco - and that's the issue...it's the killing of Caylee.

(ok, so JP never says Caylee and keeps saying "the child", but I can't call her that...she's Caylee)

Oh NG...please be truthful, just once...the sensationalism is too much. Isn't this case dramatic enough??

Nancy Grace is on and she is saying Caylees hair tested positive for a drug called special K used as a sedative in veterinarian offices. She also saying the hair mat tested positive for the date rape drug. Has any body seen any proof of this? I was at work and did listen to some testimony today but I have not heard this. Does anyone know if this was brought up today and if so by who?

NG definately goes over the top and sometimes it gets a little sickening even though I like watching her.

Nancy Grace is on and she is saying Caylees hair tested positive for a drug called special K used as a sedative in veterinarian offices. She also saying the hair mat tested positive for the date rape drug. Has any body seen any proof of this? I was at work and did listen to some testimony today but I have not heard this. Does anyone know if this was brought up today and if so by who?

Wow, if that were true wouldn't we have heard about that already? I think the prosecution would have said something by now. Although I wouldn't put it past ICA.

I think angeleleven has it right, although I didn't hear what NG actually said. As I was (reluctantly) leaving the house for work this morning, JB was putting that witness through questioning about every drug they tested Caylee's hair mat for, including Special K/ketamine. My understanding after reading the daily trial thread and tweet threads is that none of these drugs were detected in the hair samples taken from the mat.

I thought I heard her say she tested positive in the very beginning of her show. This may very well be hype. She is showing some who testified today. One said she tested for 9 drugs but thus far I have not heard this woman say there were positive results. I will continue to listen to the show and see if anything comes of this.

No it was not tested positive. I just played it back. Sounded like it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77