Madeleine74

Knower of Things
Reaction score
There are 4 choices, please choose only one:

- Def. is GUILTY AND will be found guilty

- Def is GUILTY but will be found not guilty

- Def is NOT GUILTY but will be found guilty

- Def is NOT GUILTY and will be found not guilty

Guilty as the day is long and he is going to spend the rest of his life in jail IMO.

I believe Jason Young is the murderer of Michelle and his unborn son and I believe he will be found guilty.

I believe he's guilty and that the jury will see it too, although I'm a little nervous about it. I'm starting to believe that he did not act alone.

I think he's guilty and I think he acted alone. JMO

I believe he is guilty and am concerned that he may not be convicted so I voted "JLY is GUILTY but will be found not guilty" although I'm not even remotely convinced of that but since I am not convinced he will be found guilty, that's what I picked. Hmmm, I hope he's convicted. What a tragedy it would be if he weren't especially considering the tragedy he's already inflicted on Michelle, Cassidy, and her family.

Guilty/guilty. However, I think these last 2 trials have shown that our DAs office is simply not prepared for high profile murder cases. I think Boz could develop into a very good prosecutor if he learns not to do some of the antics he pulled in the last trial. But he has a lot of potential.

I think he is guilty and will be found guilty. I do hope that BH has a really strong CA ...I don't follow many trials and I'm not that impressed with her so far, especially the cross of JY...I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt though...

I know he is guilty, and I am HOPING he is found guilty. May I just add, Pat Young is every bit as evil as her offspring. She thought it was impish and "funny" and enabled him right into becoming a sociopath. Oh and she is DAMN ugly, just like her boy!

Since this story broke, it was in my bones; in my waters. Nothing's changed. Even as I read, lurking back here, that same passion that I had back in the day ... remains so strong inside of me. He's guilty. A wife and baby killer. Another one. Why, why, why! Why do these psychopaths do this - and WHEN will they ever use their head to trade their vengeful rage, greed, pride and anger ... for divorce.

Man oh man - and they think they're SOOOO clever when in fact a divorce requires far less energy, deception, cunning, evil, greed, planning, pain & emotion, too than an outrageous murder.

Watch his family later plead "spent every cent on this trial" ... they have little left. Watch JLY *not* able to pay the Wrongful Death lawsuit b/c .... well, waddya know ... he's broke. WHOSE fault is that? WHO ... committed this heinous crime?

A divorce, in the long run (it's also all about money) ... is always, always ... a lot easier and far CHEAPER!

Will it ever end??? Will these guys ever stop murdering their wives and babies - for "gain"? Alas, they all end up in a prison jump-suit and a cold, cold life in a concrete box. Again, WHOSE fault is that?

While I'm here - best make hay while the sun shines ... so great posts; thanks for the poll and all the updates. Didn't we just *know it*...:maddening:

I think he is guilty and hope the jury will find him guilty. However, nothing will surprise me when it comes to trials and juries.

And a big welcome to Jason's mom, I see she's posting (based on the poll results)

I think he's guilty, but I have a bad feeling that the jury does not. I hope I'm wrong, but that's why I voted the way I did.

I hadn't even considered the jury could hang as well. I just figured they'd come to a unanimous agreement either way, but it is (always) a possibility that a jury can hang.

JY intended to use his superior strength and the element of surprise to murder a sleeping woman, burdened in pregnancy with a new life. He did it only to remove obstacles to the path of what he perceived to be his greater pleasures. He planned it. And his planning was aided by the practice of so much current deception in his life by him toward others, but perhaps damaged through the arrogance of having gotten away with so much already.

I believe the weight of evidence will cause the jury of his peers to return the verdict of guilty and he and his family will feel the rage that comes so easily to them when anyone or anything assigns a consequence to the actions they take to the detriment of others. Only this time, the rage will be against the state, not a sleeping woman and baby, and he will pay for what he has done.

JY intended to use his superior strength and the element of surprise to murder a sleeping woman, burdened in pregnancy with a new life. He did it only to remove obstacles to the path of what he perceived to be his greater pleasures. He planned it. And his planning was aided by the practice of so much current deception in his life by him toward others, but perhaps damaged through the arrogance of having gotten away with so much already.

I believe the weight of evidence will cause the jury of his peers to return the verdict of guilty and he and his family will feel the rage that comes so easily to them when anyone or anything assigns a consequence to the actions they take to the detriment of others. Only this time, the rage will be against the state, not a sleeping woman and baby, and he will pay for what he has done.

GG, you should have emailed this to BH to use in her closing argument! Great thoughts. Sums up what an evil and vile coward JY is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail