2011.06.22. Watch Tonight: "Crime & Punishment: Casey Anthony Trial @"10PM (ABC)

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Watch Tonight 6/22/2011: "Crime & Punishment: Casey Anthony Trial @"10PM (ABC)

ABC looks at trial tonight; where would case be without network’s money?
"Snip" posted by halboedeker on June, 22 2011

Disney-owned ABC is going to take another look at the Casey Anthony trial in a special at 10PM tonight. This “Primetime Nightline” carries the title “Crime & Punishment: Casey Anthony Trial.”Will ABC take a bow for its crucial role in keeping this case . The program should be worth a look if ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams takes part. He and Nancy Grace have enlivened the Anthony trial coverage on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

Full Article: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...rks-money.html

I can't wait for this!! Nancy Grace is going to be on this too.

It's listed as "Primetime Nightline" in my area, FYI...

Are they preempting regular schedule? I do show a special at 9 central, of Primetime, but it is about twins.
Then the regular Nightline at 1030

Thanks..

Well, I can't get the link to open either.. Can someone please tell me. This is 10 o'clock eastern ? tia

This will be interesting - especially if they look at the money angle - money that was supplied by this very network to ICA and JB for the defense fund.

I'll watch.

This will be interesting - especially if they look at the money angle - money that was supplied by this very network to ICA and JB for the defense fund.

I'll watch.
Agree with your first sentence. I won't be watching. This won't be about Caylee. ABC is so dang slanted, all they are about are their ratings numbers. I'll read here.

Are they preempting regular schedule? I do show a special at 9 central, of Primetime, but it is about twins.
Then the regular Nightline at 1030

Thanks..

This is what my guide is showing as well.

Primetime Nightline: Beyond Belief
"Jujue Chang examines the connection between twins"

unless I am looking at the wrong thing mine is about twins. :( it would be 9 pm Central right?? on the same Channel General Hospital, One Life to live and All my children play on right?

Mine says it is about Casey Anthony Trial, on the Direct TV guide...guess we shall see...

K...I have on for ABC a show called Nightline: Casey Anthony Story at 10pm EST
which is which?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member