2011.06.22 Levi Page Show: River Cruz (GA's Alleged Mistress) speaks out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Going to be a good show tonight!! Starts at 9 PM Eastern. Call in Number is: (347) 838-9781 if you have any questions for her!! Link to Listen:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/06/23/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-24

Summary: Exclusive: River Cruz speaks out about her upcoming testimony in the Casey Anthony trial, and how she feels about being used by Casey's defense team to get her off on murder charges! Plus Forensic psychiatrist and author of "Anatomy of Evil" Dr. Michael Stone will take us inside the mind of Casey Anthony! How does he rate her on his scale of evil?

Thank You for the Heads-Up.
I think that he interviewed last year as well ~ maybe a couple of times so far.

{or she called in to one of his shows, but I'm sure there was a previous interview based mainly on her}

Should be good.
I would have thought that Baez would have called her today to testify so that the jury could sit and mull it over for the night before Ashton or Linda gets their hands on her.

Oh, I love Levi Page- this should be an interesting interview...

I wonder if a Mod could/ should change the title of this thread to read 'ALLEGED' mistress, as there is no proof that Ms. Cruz' claims of having been intimate with George Anthony are even true.

Thanks for the heads up on the show, Willenfan!

Going to be a good show tonight!! Starts at 9 PM Eastern. Call in Number is: (347) 838-9781 if you have any questions for her!! Link to Listen:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/06/23/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-24

Summary: Exclusive: River Cruz speaks out about her upcoming testimony in the Casey Anthony trial, and how she feels about being used by Casey's defense team to get her off on murder charges! Plus Forensic psychiatrist and author of "Anatomy of Evil" Dr. Michael Stone will take us inside the mind of Casey Anthony! How does he rate her on his scale of evil?
Speaking out? Well, that'll discredit her as a witness. Why do these fools need the limelight?

have to agree - this will not help her on the stand (if she testifies). I wonder if JA is listening?

LOL - in hospital with stress released illness, but should be all betta tomorrow night. What a joke!

No RC... she had to go the hospital due to stress... will be on tomorrow.

maybe she's going to testify tomorrow and her attorney suggested she do the show after the fact - that's my thought! Good excuse though ;)

Mel

LOL - in hospital with stress released illness, but should be all betta tomorrow night. What a joke!

Ya, I just heard that. What a crock of ****!

Hasn't this "hospital emergency" happened before with RC? Was it with Levi?

Ha, how many reading this thread remember her and her sisters tweets when this news first broke. The stories told are right up there with the ones JB tells. Both are nothing more than <mod snip>I have no sympathies for either of them. George included. Jeff will have a field day on cross with her.

We have thread(s) on this chick.

Levi,I think your great,but if River Cruz has a health problem that is stress related, maybe she should pass on doing any kind of shows at this time. Just my 2 cents.
Bob.

Hasn't this "hospital emergency" happened before with RC? Was it with Levi?

It's quite common these days. I think it was Laura Buchanan who delayed her depo early on. Then I recall Shawn Adkins had a similar incident when he was supposed to be on (Bring them Home) in the Hailey Dunn case.

I don't recall Roy Kronk -- but that could probably be verified by another poster :)

MOO

Mel

I do think RC has some mental issues. Her sister is the fame seeker of the two. I do agree she shouldn't have gotten involved, but she didn't want to be involved in the first place. I think it was LE who initally found her, and then her sister outed her. I remember that. I do think she is a victim of George. Yes, he's a grieving grandparent, but he's also egotistical and with all that was going on, I'm not surprised he reached out and found someone gullible enough to fall for his charms. I really do think George is the type of man that can sweet talk a woman and knows how to get sympathy from women. She gave him about two thousand dollars, something she never should have done, but she felt sorry for George.

I am shocked she agreed to go on Levi's show again. I think she really needs to stay away from the press for her mental and physical health. I hope her sister isn't pushing her to be in the spotlight again. I know she's a witness for the defense, but I really worry about her having a real mental breakdown. There are a lot of nutjobs that want fame in this case, but she is not one of them.

People calling into talk shows think she has behaviors like Casey and is lying. The two sisters seem more like a team than one using the other, IMO. Even Cindy didn't have to go into the hospital with stress that we know of. Is this woman actually admitted into the hospital or just an ER visit to get some meds? Regardless, she has already admitted lying to the police which is a crime, and if she gets on the stand and says that George saw a dead drowned Caylee then she'll be lying again. She previously said that George thought there was an accident. IMO, she should be charged with lying to police. This isn't a joke, it's about a dead little toddler and not about anyone else who insert themselves into the case. People who get involved with crimes, have deceptive body language, lies that are crimes, and a criminal past or ties to the other inmate (sister) inserting herself shouldn't be believed. That is how con artists behave and how Casey behaves.

Speaking out? Well, that'll discredit her as a witness. Why do these fools need the limelight?

I say this out of love, cause I listen to and adore Levi....but isn't it also incumbent upon him to avoid speaking to witnesses? Or is it okay so long as the witness is the one to approach him?

I do think RC has some mental issues. Her sister is the fame seeker of the two. I do agree she shouldn't have gotten involved, but she didn't want to be involved in the first place. I think it was LE who initally found her, and then her sister outed her. I remember that. I do think she is a victim of George. Yes, he's a grieving grandparent, but he's also egotistical and with all that was going on, I'm not surprised he reached out and found someone gullible enough to fall for his charms. I really do think George is the type of man that can sweet talk a woman and knows how to get sympathy from women. She gave him about two thousand dollars, something she never should have done, but she felt sorry for George.

I am shocked she agreed to go on Levi's show again. I think she really needs to stay away from the press for her mental and physical health. I hope her sister isn't pushing her to be in the spotlight again. I know she's a witness for the defense, but I really worry about her having a real mental breakdown. There are a lot of nutjobs that want fame in this case, but she is not one of them.

BBM-I dunno, the video of her and Kalani (sp.) creating a scene in front of the Anthony home on the day they found Caylee was way dramatic and they were not shy of the cameraman right up in their grill.

bodyfoundx.jpg

People calling into talk shows think she has behaviors like Casey and is lying. The two sisters seem more like a team than one using the other, IMO. Even Cindy didn't have to go into the hospital with stress that we know of. Is this woman actually admitted into the hospital or just an ER visit to get some meds? Regardless, she has already admitted lying to the police which is a crime, and if she gets on the stand and says that George saw a dead drowned Caylee then she'll be lying again. She previously said that George thought there was an accident. IMO, she should be charged with lying to police. This isn't a joke, it's about a dead little toddler and not about anyone else who insert themselves into the case. People who get involved with crimes, have deceptive body language, lies that are crimes, and a criminal past or ties to the other inmate (sister) inserting herself shouldn't be believed. That is how con artists behave and how Casey behaves.

All the pros has to do tomorrow is prove she's drugged out and her testimony is moot. I hope JA asks her this question.

The only person who's testimony was passionate, while under the influence, was Brenda Van Dam. She got on the stand and admitted she was medicated and somewhat out of it (but she was certainly a victim, and pros witness). She had to look at her daughter's killer and I can certainly understand how hard that would be.

I think this River person showing up at the stand drugged with anti-anxiety meds should not be allowed. She's not a credible witness IMHO. Hopefully it will shine through and JA tears her to pieces (sorry).

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members