2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what took them so long, don't answer that. :)

*thud*

I am looking up at the sky.
Do I see donkeys flying around up there????

Wow! I didn't think they'd ever admit that (at least not until after the trial ended). Poor George and Cindy. I do feel sorry for them despite all the evasiveness they had toward the police.

MOO

Wow, I'm surprised that they are announcing that.

*thud*

I am looking up at the sky.
Do I see donkeys flying around up there????

Or is it pigs! :great:

I'm pleased that they are finally seeing the light. I'm not going to hold my breath though, as I feel that at some point in time they will blame JB on the defense strategy and ICA will just be the poor widdle pawn in his bag of tricks.

They haven't had a chance to talk to the inmate in a very long time, and I have a sneaky suspision that as soon as ICA gets ahold of them (if ever) they will soon be under her spell once again.

MOO - please and thanks.

Mel

Bombshell: Tot mom's parents remove heads from posteriors, see light!

I'm convinced GA never thought she was totally innocent. I know I've heard him say he believed " it could have been an accident that snowballed out of control." RC/KH left out the first part.

I'm not surprised. I saw Lippman on a talk show one day last week and he was asked what the Anthony's hope for the outcome of this trial to be. He said something like "well without violating attorney/client privilege, all I can really say is that they want justice. They just don't want the ultimate justice that the state is after". I'm sure I did not verbatim quote him but that was very close.

When I think of all they had to go through to get to this point my heart aches a little for them both. They have lost so much and must realize they are partly to blame for this circus, I hope they have taken off those rose coloured glasses for good.

@VinniePolitan George and Cindy re; #CaseyAnthony..." They do not think she's innocent." A quote from their lawyer via CNN's Gary Tuchman

https://twitter.com/VinniePolitan/status/83719744309559296

Now that's a BOMB SHELL If she's unable to convince her own denial loving parents it was some sort of "drowning accident" with some "mistruths" in there for kicks.....

what must the JURY think?:great::great:

I really thought that they would be inclined to believe it was a drowning accident and she simply panicked.

I hope this is a step toward some sort of healing for them....and I will pray they never blame themselves. This was ALL Casey. imo

Yep but the question is now what do they think she is guilty of?

I'm not surprised. I saw Lippman on a talk show one day last week and he was asked what the Anthony's hope for the outcome of this trial to be. He said something like "well without violating attorney/client privilege, all I can really say is that they want justice. They just don't want the ultimate justice that the state is after". I'm sure I did not verbatim quote him but that was very close.

I saw that interview too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member