Sex banned from Pasco swingers club

GetSmart

Reaction score
http://newportrichey.wtsp.com/news/news/sex-banned-pasco-swingers-club/63457
According to the agreement, the owners of Club Elite must remove all the small rooms that have been constructed inside the club. They must remove all mattresses, sheets and pillows from the property too. The sheriff's office sent in four undercover officers over a period of six months to check out the club before the lawsuit was filed. Doll adds, "A number of officers, both male and female, did go into the club numerous times and they did observe sex acts."
In an explicit 15-page report, undercover detectives outlined what they saw inside the club. They talked with a patron about "one big orgy" that allegedly happened in December that involved about 280 people. They talk about a female dressed only in "black thong underwear." The detective says there was a man striking the woman with a leather whip who "appeared to be enjoying the activity she was involved in."
On another occasion, a detective describes seeing "a male lying on his back and a female lying on top of him facing the other direction." During one visit, a detective paid $100 for a membership to the club, plus $70 for admission as a single male.
The detectives also talk about rooms where they were able to watch couples having sex. Detectives say they didn't see any drug use or find any violations of the liquor law.

Amazing isn't it...

From the same link:

Attorney, Luke Lirot represented Club Elite. He said it all came down to definition. He claims the club is not an adult entertainment business as it's defined in the ordinance.

Lirot says, "A lot of people don't like the idea. They don't like the concept - the sexual nature of whatever may be going on there is problematic to a lot of folks. But unless they have some tangible evidence that it increases crime or there's some tangible impact on property values then, from a zoning standpoint, this business has no problems whatsoever."

So apparently the club is only charged with zoning violations?

In one of the pics they had a dispenser on the wall for lube like the hospital has for hand sanitizers .. just gross

to each their own.....who are they hurting? consenting adults and all.....

It's not a place I'd go, but consenting adults and all that...well, see, I don't see much of a problem unless there is concrete evidence that something illegal is going on. It's their choice to frequent the place, and since there are no criminal charges (i.e. prostitution, underage folks, et cetera), I'm just not seeing an issue.

There are a lot of places I don't frequent, and a lot of legal activities that I don't participate in...but I can't see the problem.

Best-
Herding Cats

The say truth is that a woman (a man, too, but especially a woman) is probably safer at such a club than going home alone with someone she barely knows.

The club was very well known for many ( many many) years as a swinger club. Never went to it but knew its standings, it was never hidden from the local public as to what it was.

Let me guess, myzzy, you never went there but "your friend told you..."

(I'm totally kidding, of course. :))

So this is not illegal, right? It's because it's in a commercial area as opposed to an industrial area?

My favorite is "They spoke of a woman dressed only in black thong underwear being whipped by a man" then they follow it up that she was enjoying it. Well if that's the worse thing the chick does in this lifetime I think she'll be O.K.

At $100 a pop for a membership and then $70 cover charge they better be showing some form of entertainment.

Now the owner can have his bar, but not cater to swingers? Nova is right. Now some swinger will meet someone and leave with them and ya might as well scream "Danger Will Robinson".

BTW, 280 people at an orgy? Really? Were condems dispensed?

I have a feeling a lot of "things" were dispensed.

YUCK

Let me guess, myzzy, you never went there but "your friend told you..."

(I'm totally kidding, of course. :))

Snickers...

So this is not illegal, right? It's because it's in a commercial area as opposed to an industrial area?

My favorite is "They spoke of a woman dressed only in black thong underwear being whipped by a man" then they follow it up that she was enjoying it. Well if that's the worse thing the chick does in this lifetime I think she'll be O.K.

At $100 a pop for a membership and then $70 cover charge they better be showing some form of entertainment.

Now the owner can have his bar, but not cater to swingers? Nova is right. Now some swinger will meet someone and leave with them and ya might as well scream "Danger Will Robinson".

BTW, 280 people at an orgy? Really? Were condems dispensed?

(BBM) The location is on the main road through the city, a block from the mall. Im assuming that is the real issue. Below the club is a bakery and a couple other small stores. The windows are tinted very black so nothing can be seen.

Anyone just driving by would not know, or even if they walked up to the door would know as nothing stands out. It blends in pretty good. But the locals do know what transpires inside.

Here is a image of the location i found on the web

123111_pa0608swingers.jpg

LOL - this entire story made me laugh.

OMG people are having SEX!!!!! It makes me giggle as much as the pearl-clutching over people who are --OMG -- NEKKID!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back