2011.06.23 Dr. Drew Show discussing Anthony's and talking with Beth T.

daisy.faithfull

RIP Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joey Jr.
Reaction score
On right now, he's talking about what happened with Cindy.

Dr. D. starting off by saying that CA's is so profound it is difficult for us to understand.

I'm starting late b/c I switched channels a couple minutes late.

Mark L. saying that this is normal stuff that happens in trials.

Beth H. is going to talk about similarities of JVS and ICA she may be seeing. I hope she discusses the family similarities in protecting their children. JVS Dad similar to CA?

Mark L. saying that the P needs to adjust their stratagy. I hope they learned this since they I don't think the did this after opening statements.

Beth H. is going to talk about similarities of JVS and ICA she may be seeing. I hope she discusses the family similarities in protecting their children. JVS Dad similar to CA?

You read my mind! :) I just said that in another thread. Thanks for being her!

Mark L. is saying that he cannot comment on if CA's meds could affect her memory.

TH just said that the A's are doing this because of the dp.

Mark Nejame is one of the few attorneys I can still respect for getting out when he could. He is very professional and careful about what he says

Yes, this is Mark Nejame on Dr Drew, this is the Anthony's FORMER attorney. (Well one of them.)

Beth is just coming on the Dr. Drew show. I posted weeks ago about the sociopathy/narcissism of ICA and if she were released she might want to get together with Joran van der Sloot.

Talking H. just said that C is in a horrible sit.

Totally can see that. Has to choose b/w ICA and Caylee, now ICA and GA.

I posted weeks ago about the sociopathy/narcissism of ICA. If she were released she might want to seek out Joran Vandersloot.

Why? To show that she is all about Justice?

Sure she could get into that jail....

Talking H. just said that C is in a horrible sit.

Totally can see that. Has to choose b/w ICA and Caylee, now ICA and GA.

CA needs to really read her Bible and really pray. I don't know if she can learn to do the RIGHT THING by Caylee ever.

I am so sick of hearing about poor, grieving grandmother CA and being a victim of ICA. There is only one victim and that is CAYLEE. The rest of the Anthony family are all perpetrators to varying degrees. Not ONE of them have stood up for Caylee and the suffering that beautiful, innocent child endured. Stand UP for justice for Caylee and stand BESIDE your daughter as she faces the punishment for this crime.

Because Joran van der Sloot is cut of the same cloth as KC, IMO.

Oh, Dr. Drew is all into believing CA because she has a work schedule he can relate to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back