2011.06.24. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
The Anthony family breaks down! Lee, Cindy and Casey all start sobbing during a day of emotional testimony. Is it another sign that this family is united — at any cost? We’re live from Orlando tonight at 7pET/4pPT!

Nancy Grace
Lee Anthony called to the stand! He confesses he was “hurt” he wasn’t told about Tot Mom Casey Anthony’s pregnancy & breaks down in court! Tot Mom’s reaction? She begins to tear up! Do you think her reaction was sincere?

Dr. Drew HLN
Take a look at how we analyzed the latest developments ...Lee Anthony is on the stand right now. He says he was angry and hurt that his family didn't include him on events surrounding Casey's pregnancy

Cindy stunner: I searched 'chloroform'
drdrew.blogs.cnn.com
It was a blockbuster day in the Casey Anthony murder trial Thursday. Casey’s mother Cindy Anthony said under oath that she’s the one who searched the words “chloroform” and “chlorophyll” on ther home computer...

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Vinnie is opening his coverage with a long clip of Lee sobbing about 'being left out.'

Vinnie=What is so strange is the changing alleigances ...

Mike Brooks:Are we ever going to get to the truth here?

LKB and these DT TH's know that trials don't work exactly the same as American Idol ... right? :innocent:

Re; the pool ladder

LKB: absolutely, it was a big day for the defense. The jury is going to find out stuff the state has been hiding. like caylee could climb the ladder, loved to swim.

re; the shorts

LKB: she was missing shoes, was George LYING about seeing her wearing shoes?

This is a family of secrets. He was crying like a baby, what were they all hiding?

"Tomorrow will be even better when the DT brings a motion AGAINST THE DOD FOR INTIMIDATING A WITNESS. "

[Oh Lord, she makes me want to crack open that bottle of Jack Daniels...]

LKB is stating that the DOD is also involved in the persecution of KC.
The motioned filed is regarding the DOD not allowing Dr Rod. to testify.
LKB is CRAZY

Vinnie; biggest moment was the compelling photos of caylee climbing the ladder.

OKAY HOLD UP.

I hope the jury ponders this. Just what EXACTLY did the DT really prove here?

They showed that a pool is a dangerous thing when you have a toddler. It is FOR EVERY FAMILY. But look at the number of tragic drownings across the nation. How many times did it end up with a duct taped child in a dump?

Planting seeds of doubt that maybe Caylee drowned in the pool ... as an option for those who just do not want to believe that ICA murdered her own child -- even if they saw her do it? Not reasonable doubt but doubt as an alternative option.

Right. But even IF it was an accident, there are still some very ugly behavioral issues that will be considered. The computer and cell usage is going to show that Casey was focussed on trivial stuff ALL day long. So if her child drowned some time within those calls and texts and photobucket uploads, the jury is going to be pizzed at Casey, imo. Number one, for the negligence factor and then even worse, for continuing to text and make frivolous calls, within hours of her child's death.

And on top of that we have so many horrid things she did in the aftermath--the tape, the trunk, the dump, telling her family she was fine, lying to LE, asking people to search, taking donations, stealing, BLAMING INNOCENT PEOPLE, ....the jury is not going to sympathize with her, accident or not, imo.

Hi, this is my first post. I have been following the ICA trial, well the whole mess since Caylee was reported missing :tears:. This website is outstanding for information and opinions. Thanks to everyone that participates. I have a question about HLN "experts".

Are people like Linda Kenny Baden paid for their appearances on HLN??

Hi, this is my first post. I have been following the ICA trial, well the whole mess since Caylee was reported missing :tears:. This website is outstanding for information and opinions. Thanks to everyone that participates. I have a question about HLN "experts".

Are people like Linda Kenny Baden paid for their appearances on HLN??

Yes, she was hired as an HLN/Tru TV contributor. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...aden-hired-as-hln-in-session-contributor.html

Re; the pool ladder

LKB: absolutely, it was a big day for the defense. The jury is going to find out stuff the state has been hiding. like caylee could climb the ladder, loved to swim.

re; the shorts

This is a family of secrets. He was crying like a baby, what were they all hiding?

"Tomorrow will be even better when the DT brings a motion AGAINST THE DOD FOR INTIMIDATING A WITNESS. "

OMG! Is she serious???:maddening:

Re; the pool ladder

re; the shorts

Just popping in. I just saw this too. And the biggest thing i think is that

LA's testimony today was supposed to make it look like they thought he was the father..... He was supposedly excluded from, and very upset about the birth of Caylee.

That never crossed my mind during the testimony, but something they said on HLN made me go....OOOOOOOOOOOOH, is that what the DT is trying to say?!?

WOW what JVM is saying about her 23 floor ride in the elevator with GA CA, LA and the Attorney. Saying Ga was holding a Bible facing the wall while CA and LA were whispering. She is suggesting they are corroborating against GA. Did anyone else hear that?
This was at the end of the day.

I don't understand why everyone is in such a quandry about Lee's tears. I don't think there's any big mystery or big secret here. His neice is DEAD. He's SORRY he didn't get to spend as much time as he might have with her (Caylee), if he hadn't been left out of the loop. I would resent that too. Anyone would. Most of all, I think he kicks himself in the pants, that he didn't care enough or make an effort to be closer to Caylee during the short time they had her on earth.

The thing is, I don't think he's seeing that most twenty-two year-old-men don't pay that much attention to their sister's kids, and that doesn't make them bad or uncaring uncles. Brothers have their own life to live: girls, work, partying, school, cars, and so long as he's not murdering anyone or breaking any other laws, he's not doing wrong in living his life. He needs to cut himself some slack.

And another thing. I don't care if Lee ever did tried to put his hand up his sister's shirt. I really don't. I think alot of young men are curious and perhaps stupid about what they're doing. I highly doubt he tried to sleep with her or felt that he was in love with her. If it did happen, that he tried to feel under her shirt, or look at her or whatever, I wouldn't think that qualifies him as a diabolical, sociapathological pervert. It makes him a young curious boy who doesn't care or isn't aware that he should be taking his curiosity elsewhere.

I just turned the tv on....does anyone know why LP said that RK would mess it up for both the DT and SA

WOW what JVM is saying about her 23 floor ride in the elevator with GA CA, LA and the Attorney. Saying Ga was holding a Bible facing the wall while CA and LA were whispering. She is suggesting they are corroborating against GA. Did anyone else hear that?
This was at the end of the day.

Yup, just heard that, and she saw Cindy and Jose B together yesterday after court, being very chummy and laughing together, downstairs in the courthouse. Leonard P. actually making some good points about Kronk, saying he will ruin it for everyone, the Defense and the State....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back