GUILTY CA - James Fanshier, 3, beaten to death, Taft, 23 Jan 2011

From the article, it sounds like the woman the child was living with wasn't his mother? Just some ex of his dad's? I'm confused...

Nancy Grace isn't coming here for next child-murder trial

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/col...-isnt-coming-here-for-next-child-murder-trial

The Bakersfield Californian | Saturday, Jul 09 2011 02:38 PM
Last Updated Saturday, Jul 09 2011 02:40 PM

Few will know or care about 3-year-old James Lee Fanshier of Taft, who died Jan. 23 from multiple blunt-force trauma. The boy, malnourished, emaciated and riddled with bruises, had four broken ribs, a broken arm, a ruptured spleen and injuries to his bowels and genitals. He was simply tortured until his little body couldn't take any more.

That poor child has no one to care abour him. Where was his 'dad', 'mom', grandparents, aunts or uncles? How can a baby be left with a stranger like that?

I need to take a break from these stories for a day or two. Poor baby, rest in the arms of Jesus little one!!

That poor child has no one to care abour him. Where was his 'dad', 'mom', grandparents, aunts or uncles? How can a baby be left with a stranger like that?

I need to take a break from these stories for a day or two. Poor baby, rest in the arms of Jesus little one!!

I do not understand people at all. That poor baby.

26643937_640X480.jpg

Rest in peace, Jamers. I'll be thinking of you, honey.

Poor baby. RIP sweet child

poor kid...what the hell is wrong w/ people? where was his dad? or his bio mom?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back