6 Month Vigil held on 6/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

yllek

Reaction score
Billie Jean showed up for the vigil yesterday. There are some pictures posted on social media sites, but not included with the article. Billie is all smiles, tanned, shorts and flip flops. Clint was not in attendance. I don't think other members of Billie's family were there, based on the photos and the article linked below. The MSM piece is very brief.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/28358718/detail.html

Where is sweet Hailey Darlene Dunn?

I wonder why Clint and Connie Jones were not there? Billie's Mom, has she ever attended a vigil? Not bashing, sincerely curious ...

Still thinking about Hailey.........where are you?

Dunn Addresses Move to Travis County

Dunn said she decided to move after she felt she became a target for speculation about her role in her daughter's disappearance.

"People say things about me and my family which is hard enough to deal with, and now they're picking on Hailey and David.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=384947
----------------------------------------------------------------

Billie Jean, victim. I don't believe for one second that anyone was picking on Hailey and David, just the opposite. Billie Jean using her missing and abandoned children to excuse her running off is so, well, Billie Jean. Ughh... JMO...

Billie Dunn Speaks Out About Six Month Anniversary Of Missing Daughter

This weekend, one of the many volunteers who has searched for Hailey since the beginning said she's ignoring the negative accusations and rumors and still listen's to Hailey's words."You can read her own writing and she said her mom is her hero and she said she loves her family. That's what I go by. I trust Hailey's words more then anything," said Holly Jenkins.Questions were raised last week about her mother, Billie Dunn's, move to South Texas.Billie said it was for the best."For employment reasons, and to be closer to family and just away from all the hatred," said Billie. "All the ugly negative speculations everyone's had since the beginning.We've always wanted to go back there, Hailey has too, so when she's found that's where she'll be also."

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/28363106/detail.html

Hailey Dunn Prayer Vigil 6/26/11

Jason Britsch
CBS 7 News
June 26, 2011

Colorado City--It's been six months and still family, friends, and supporters of Hailey Dunn feel they are nowhere closer to finding Hailey, but that still hasn't stopped them from giving up hope on finding her; something that the family has not taken for granted.

"I want them to know I have lots of appreciation for them, I pray for them every night as well, I’m very grateful for them," said Billie Dunn, Hailey Dunn’s Mother.

Dozens of people gathered last night at a park in Colorado City for a somber candlelight vigil in hopes of Hailey Dunn's safe return. A difficult task that some say will take all the help that they can get.

"We all want Hailey home but we need everybody's support, it takes everybody to bring her home," said Holly Jenkins, Hope for Hailey.

And even though supporters of Hailey may be strangers to each other, they're all there for only one and one reason only.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=26748

"We've always wanted to go back there, Hailey has too, so when she's found that's where she'll be also." Billie explaining her move to Austin area.

Basically, "it's what Hailey would have wanted".

Didn't we hear, "it's what Haleigh would have wanted" in the Cummings case too?

Too bad neither Hailey/Haileigh is around to confirm that they wanted to up and leave their homes or witness their dad marry his drugged up teen girlfriend.:banghead:

Billie Dunn Speaks Out About Six Month Anniversary Of Missing Daughter

This weekend, one of the many volunteers who has searched for Hailey since the beginning said she's ignoring the negative accusations and rumors and still listen's to Hailey's words."You can read her own writing and she said her mom is her hero and she said she loves her family. That's what I go by. I trust Hailey's words more then anything," said Holly Jenkins.Questions were raised last week about her mother, Billie Dunn's, move to South Texas.Billie said it was for the best."For employment reasons, and to be closer to family and just away from all the hatred," said Billie. "All the ugly negative speculations everyone's had since the beginning.We've always wanted to go back there, Hailey has too, so when she's found that's where she'll be also."

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/28363106/detail.html

Ok...her daughter is missing and either dead or in incredible danger yet she's moving far away from the home she was last living at?!? Only concerned with getting away from the negativity??
OMG. If it were one of my kids I'd NEVER leave until my kid was found. I'd be camped out in a homeless shelter or under a tree if I couldn't find a job and wouldn't care about the "speculations". Talk about grossly self centered,chilling.
I once gave her the benefit of the doubt,but no more. No caring mother would do this.IMO. :mad:

"....when she's found that's where she'll be also."

BBM

:silenced: There is so much that can be said about this comment but best not to. :(

Bottom line, Hailey must be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members