Identified! GA - Dacula, Decomposed human remains, Jun'11 - Rhonda Bingham

Oh no. I immediately thought of Justin Gaines.

So far the only MSM article is the above OP article posted in the patch. Hopefully additional details will become available soon.

I hadn't heard about this until I came here looking to see if there was a thread on the body found last night in Little Mulberry Park. The Fench Road entrance to the park is about 6 miles from the 1700 block of Harbins Road where the first body was found.

I live about 30 minutes from where these bodies were found and enjoy going to Little Mulberry Park with my kids. We went geocaching there in May and did a lot of hiking. I'm shaking just thinking that we could have happened upon this body. Hoping we get more information and answers soon.

My parents live in Dacula...I am interested to discover who this person is. God bless them and their family. Someone is coming home to them....

A second body was discovered by a hiker and his son near the Fence Rd entrance to Little Mulberry Park. The hiker reported it to police at 6:30 pm on Sunday. Police say there are leads on the identities of both bodies.

I'm going to put it here for now. We can split them into separate threads later if necessary.

Updated 7:53 pm, June 27, 2011

Two bodies turn up near Dacula
Both remains decomposed but cases not likely related
That two decomposing bodies turned up in a single weekend in the otherwise tranquil environs of greater Dacula appears to be a coincidence, officials said Monday, but the macabre findings were enough to make some residents uneasy.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/home/headlines/Two_bodies_turn_up_near_Dacula_124626094.html

A second body was discovered by a hiker and his son near the Fence Rd entrance to Little Mulberry Park. The hiker reported it to police at 6:30 pm on Sunday. Police say there are leads on the identities of both bodies.

I'm going to put it here for now. We can split them into separate threads later if necessary.

Updated 7:53 pm, June 27, 2011

Two bodies turn up near Dacula
Both remains decomposed but cases not likely related
That two decomposing bodies turned up in a single weekend in the otherwise tranquil environs of greater Dacula appears to be a coincidence, officials said Monday, but the macabre findings were enough to make some residents uneasy.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/home/headlines/Two_bodies_turn_up_near_Dacula_124626094.html

This link says the first body found appears to have been there well over a year and the second body found close by appears to have been there less then a week and is male.

The person was probably carrying ID, and they just need to verify via dentals, DNA, or fingerprints.

They wouldn't be able to use fingerprints since this UID is fully skeletonized. Probably dentals or dna. I'm going to guess likely dentals if LE expects a quick id.

It would be huge if the second body was Justin Gaines! That story has always haunted me because I have kids the same age.

At least someone's mystery will be solved, I hope.

Well we have still not heard anything about the skeletan remains found. That one is what made me wonder if it was Justin since it was remains that seemed to of been there for a while. Thanks all for your prayers and support. I am glad someone is about to get closure of there missing loved one.

With Hope,
Erika Wilson
www.justingianes.com
Missing Since Nov. 2007

Has anyone heard about the skeletal remains found off Harbins yet. If so please post for me. thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back