transcript of JB's opening statement?

fifteen89

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a full transcript of JB's opening statement?

I'm not sure where the defense transcript is - I don't think we even have a transcript of it. I know WillenFan posted a link for a transcript of the State's OS. See the sticky thread in the Trial Archive Subforum at the top of this forum homepage.

Maybe search around that link and see if they have the DT's opening transcribed. :dunno:

Hope that helps.

I'm not sure where the defense transcript is - I don't think we even have a transcript of it. I know WillenFan posted a link for a transcript of the State's OS. See the sticky thread in the Trial Archive Subforum at the top of this forum homepage.

Maybe search around that link and see if they have the DT's opening transcribed. :dunno:

Hope that helps.

Tried that before I posted asking!

Why did I have to read this?:banghead:

It brings me back to a question I've had for a long time. If the skull rolled out of the bag, HOW did it end up in an upright position???

It brings me back to a question I've had for a long time. If the skull rolled out of the bag, HOW did it end up in an upright position???

Maybe there was like a little hill of sand (I can't find the words :banghead:). Like maybe the ground was a little steep? Or maybe the skull rolled over?

If the skull rolled out of the bag, would it be buried in muck up to the eye sockets, as was described? I don't think it rolled out of the bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back