2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

Is the new person sitting at the defense table sitting in for DS? I have not seen DS all morning.

Salem

Feed is up on WESH

Seems HHJP is arraigning the guy that yelled at him at lunch. His bail is set at $2500 and he wants to represent himself - his hearing was set for July 6th

We had video but no audio - looks like that is over now. Waiting for ICA to enter.

His bail is set at $2500. He says he wants to represent himself. He will have a hearing on July 6th. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140285"]MOD MESSAGE - Defense is up ***REQUIRED READ*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

MOD MESSAGE - Defense is up ***REQUIRED READ***

And! Posting for links.

Ordered a hearing on indirect contempt, $2500 bond

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
There was a lunatic screaming at Judge Perry as he walked to lunch. Saying he tampers with juries. The #VelvetHammer kept strolling. Smooth.

It is my opinion that the man being tried for contempt now is the guy noted above.

P.S. Had to try three different times to post this as whatever thread I was on was being closed. LOL!

@CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News13
His bail is set at $2500. He says he wants to represent himself. He will have a hearing on July 6th. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

@CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News13
The man was inside courthouse handing out pamphlets near jury room.

@KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Set bond for 2500 dollars for indirect contempt

Bruce at WFTV
He doesn't look very happy. This could be related to issues outside of court.

KBelichWFTV
A spectator apparently is being held on a contempt charge for doing something [via Twitter]

Bill Sheaffer saying indictment is for indirect contempt of court, so whatever protestor said was beyond the realm of freedom of speech.

Feed is up on WESH

Seems HHJP is arraigning the guy that yelled at him at lunch. His bail is set at $2500 and he wants to represent himself - his hearing was set for July 6th

We had video but no audio - looks like that is over now. Waiting for ICA to enter.

Any idea what he shouted? I'll bet he's feeling pretty silly right now. whatever it was, i hope it was worth it to him

Some sort of event outside - possibly involving His Honor. Guy brought up to courtroom and apparently there has been a $2500 bond set for indirect contempt of court.

He was apparently handing out leaflets near where the jury enters/exits. That's not allowed via court order so he was brought in to face the judge.

Was this on the feed? That's what I get for turning it off when I hear the word 'lunch'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer