NY NY - NY, 72nd & Central Park, BlkMale 40-60, UP6110, found in distress, Mar'99

Gary Dee

Reaction score
Take a good look, and tell me if this could be a match:

William Fox Case at the Doe Network:

1) http://doenetwork.org/cases/9dmdc.html

and a unidentified Person found on the NamUs-System:

2)Note: Following Link is the picture of a dead person https://identifyus.org/medias/full/5645

Mr. Fox was missing from January 1999, the person on the other picture was found on March 11th 1999. Take also a look at the moustache

Hello Gary Dee, and welcome to Web Sleuths.

I am going to move this thread to the UnIdentified forum.

~Summer_Breeze

Hi Gary Dee, welcome to web sleuths . Just a gentle reminder that when you post a picture \link of a deceased person you should identify in the link that the photo is of a person who is dead. I for one normally pass on such photos and do not want to look at them..... had I known that the second photo was a morgue shot I would not have looked at it.

I see a lot of similar features, but he doesn't look like the same guy to me.

The UID's nostrils (alae) are broader, he has a darker complexion, and his hairline has a different pattern and appears to be less receded.

:waitasec: It is ONLY the Similarity you have to focus on, not either complextion, as it may play a different role with what camera the picture was taken, how long the body was layin and, and, and. It is only that way a cold case can hot...

Is there a link for the main case file for the UID? I tried case number 5645 and I am not seeing the same image linked above. Case #5645 is showing a white hispanic male found in 2005, not a black male found in 1999. There is not enough to compare by photo alone and we have no idea what the stats are by photo alone.

Ah, ok found the case number. It is NamUs case 6110 and here is the link to the NamUs case file.

https://identifyus.org/cases/6110

Not even close unfortunately. The MP William Charles Fox is listed at 5'6" or 66". The UID is listed at 72" or 6' tall. A 6" difference between the MP and the UID would rule this one out.

Thank you.

Yes, see Case 6110. Or enter at NamUs found March 11th, NY.

BTW i informed some authorities in several states long before i posted this here, and got said that both pics are compelling, and they will look into it. Sorry, but due to the nature of the case i can not offer more details than this. That must show us all that, estimation, views, and opinions here in a Forum does not necessarily has to be based on a high profile comparing professionals, of course not saying this in derogative meaning. Have based on my past some bit of expierience on fields outside the US. And i am a US-Citizen. You can trust me.

Bumping. Case file was last updated in late August, but I don't know what changed on it as its my first time hearing about the case. I'm glad that NYPD is still looking at cases like this, though. I'm surprised there's no rule outs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back