Delay revealed-Motion to determine competency filed by defense

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Denied, but feel free to discuss in depth here.

I am so highly entertained that the Inmate thinks she is such a great actress (goes along with "I'm SUCH a good liar") that she actually thought that she could snow 3 professionals! LOL! :floorlaugh:

Oh honey, they've seen all kinds of psychopaths in their careers.

You aren't special. :loser:

During Saturday's hearing, some commented on Casey's behavior (flailing her arms, acting angrily, DT keeping her from reading side bar etc.)

So I am wondering if she had a melt down which concerned them and prompted them to seek a psychiatric evaluation on Saturday.

Or was this simply another ploy of the DT to delay, deflect, mistrial etc.

Casey was evaluated for competency to proceed.. 3 court appointed experts found that she is
5 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Someone on the DT asked that the actual motion be sealed. HHBP said "No, the motion can't be sealed at this time." I'd really like to read the motion; it would include the reasons they sought the evaluations. And I'd really like to read it since the DT wanted it sealed.

I'm dying to read this motion!

I think that this might not be a simple ploy by the defense. I can imagine the the DT has been trying to work with KC. As we have all noted, she has bizarre behavior and is over involved at the table. She is probably trying to run the show and preventing the DT (in particular CM) from making certain decisions.

I think that a big reason why the DT is running so far in the ditch is because of their client and her misdirections, lies, fits, and overall "princess-it's-all-about-MEEEE" behavior.

And why are they just now doing this? shouldn't this have been done lonngg time ago?

Competency motion by DT denied.

Epic FAIL! :floorlaugh:

Could this also be a way for them to get the experts that they wanted in?

ICA Psychology Evaluations so far…

Procknow DCF worker 7/20/08

Dr. Steven Gold had a 4 hour interview On 7/23/10 Bond Hearing

Dr. Jeffrey A Danziger At the 7/22/08 Bond Hearing per request of DT

Dr. Alan S. Berns At the 7/22/08 Bond Hearing per request of DT

Dr. Henry McClarin On 6/25/2011

Dr. Ryan Hall On 6/25/2011

Dr. Dan Trexler On 6/25/2011

Oh yeah and Greif Nurse Sally Karioth

Looks like she is not that great of an Actor, and they found her Competent to stand Trial.

However this more than likely this cost well over $10,000 to the Florida Tax payers.

Looks like she is not that great of an Actor, and they found her Competent to stand Trial.

However this more than likely this cost well over $10,000 to the Florida Tax payers.

And I am one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just another malingerer looking for a Psych diagnosis to get away with murder.

I read this and the first thing I thought was....."to determine if JB is competant"?:floorlaugh:

Perhaps CM demanded that she be evaluated to thwart ICA's attempt to take the stand?
I have a feeling that all is not right between the DT and CM appears to be trying to save that sinking ship he knows that they would have been better off not putting on evidence that could not be proven or explained in court without ICA having to take the stand, but ICA is running the show and JB is her willing lackey.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony A judge friend says lawyers request competency evals if client gives new, inconsistent info. or rejects reasonable plea offer.

BBM I don't think she was offered a plea.

I do think she tried changing her cockamamie story again, and is insistent upon it being the truth and being presented to the jury. All her information is inconsistent. JMO.

oh ... looks like ICA had a busy day on Saturday while i was on the grass at an outdoor concert watching Great Big Sea perform! Oh that makes me feel better!!!!

She spent all day being analyzed!

I'm dying to read this motion!

I think that this might not be a simple ploy by the defense. I can imagine the the DT has been trying to work with KC. As we have all noted, she has bizarre behavior and is over involved at the table. She is probably trying to run the show and preventing the DT (in particular CM) from making certain decisions.

I think that a big reason why the DT is running so far in the ditch is because of their client and her misdirections, lies, fits, and overall "princess-it's-all-about-MEEEE" behavior.

I agree-I believe each day on trial is increasing her stress, and it's starting to make ICA crack...she wants to be in control of what is being asked by the defense, as well as how she is being portrayed. CM may have started to get a little worried and called the "legal matter" on Saturday because he was afraid she was going to make an outburst in court (this is pure speculation).

I read this and the first thing I thought was....."to determine if JB is competant"?:floorlaugh:

You are tooo funny!
smiley_laughing.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme