Kim Kardashian takes X-ray of rear end to prove its real

OMGoodness!!! Who cares Kim K!!??!?!!???!

:crazy:

Well, I know I'll be sleeping better tonight knowing that Kim Kardashian doesn't have butt implants!!!!

Well, she didn't have to do that on my account...who is she, anyway?

I didn't realize that show was still on. Nope, no one cares ...

Like our president's birth certificate, this X-ray is FAKE!!

j/k:crazy:

With everything going on in the world today I would feel very, very sorry for anyone who gave a damn about her *advertiser censored*, and sorry for her for thinking anyone WOULD!

How come they didn't show us?? I didn't see anything but her taking and x-ray-- did I miss it?

:floorlaugh:

I didn't realize that show was still on. Nope, no one cares ...

I only recently tried TO WATCH THIS SHOW-- Can anyone tell me what it is about, why it's on, and who cares? How can they get away with this and call it show??? I am clueless.. I mean, I have to admit that someone has to be watching this, and its spinoffs or it would not be on TV

Good grief

Goz

Anyone who actually wants their a$$ to look like that is the one with the real issue.

Where can I sign up for an X-ray that says that most of my behind is not mine?

Where can I sign up for an X-ray that says that most of my behind is not mine?
That is so funny - it made my morning - lol. Seriously, her and her sisters have such big cans it is is wierd. I tried to watch the show once but couldn't really see the point of it. The whole family seems to be plastic and strange. Who the heck cares if she has a big arse anyway:floorlaugh:.

ok know we know the butt is real...next question when will she xray her head to prove there IS a brain in there?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back