2011.06.27. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Mike Galanos HLN
Trial airing live right now on HLN.
Casey Anthony defense: Declare Fla. death penalty unconstitutional
www.cnn.com
The Casey Anthony capital murder trial resumes Monday after the judge overseeing the case abruptly ended Saturday morning's session

Prime News
What do you think about Casey Anthony's mental state?
Mike Galanos HLN

www.cnn.com
HLN's Mike Galanos examines the events leading up to the surprise decision to suspend today's court session...

Nancy Grace
Trial continues as Tot Mom Casey Anthony is ruled competent to stand trial. As part of the competency ruling, two psychologists and a psychiatrist evaluated Casey Anthony before Judge Belvin Perry ultimately ruled her capable to continue trial. Is the defense trying to change its strategy midstream? Weigh in!

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

JVM just got all huffy with caller asking about why HHJP allows goo=goo eyes between ICA and JB. Claims to be JB friend... that explains alot

lol, JVM re-creating her drive down to Suburban drive from the A house again...

Are you kidding me...this other Jane on JVM says the video shows very clearly that her body was not there???
Huh?
Did she have a ticket to a different movie?

Are you kidding me...this other Jane on JVM says the video shows very clearly that her body was not there???
Huh?
Did she have a ticket to a different movie?

Janie Weintraub is part of the DT. She is another 'consultant.'

She is always giving out 'disinformation' like that. She said today the DT 'PROVED" that the body was moved. Yea Jane, sure. Those guys were so convincing...not.

OMG - Steve Greenberg is on!

Drew Peterson's newest lawyer. :rolleyes:

I know/knew him

She is always giving out 'disinformation' like that. She said today the DT 'PROVED" that the body was moved. Yea Jane, sure. Those guys were so convincing...not.

I mute JW everytime she starts talking.

I have to turn the channel when she's on! :banghead:

I wish someone would call in and ask Janie why the jury was laughing at the DT's witness.

JW:[ Re ICA] "She is not feigning or faking anything." "She is probably not sleeping very well."

"there may be an internal battle over the decision concerning her testimony."

YUP. That is what I think that whole Saturday 'legal issue' was about. I think Baez was going to support the decision for her to testify and CM, being a seasoned and realistic attorney, was trying to put the brakes on.

I think CM went to the judge and said that his client was going against his legal advice and was showing signs of being delusional and out of touch with the reality of that risky decision. The judge had no choice but to stop everything and have her examined for competentcy. imoo

JVM just got all huffy with caller asking about why HHJP allows goo=goo eyes between ICA and JB. Claims to be JB friend... that explains alot

It does explain a lot. This is the first time I thought JVM is actually just unintelligent rather than trying to create drama or misstating facts to create good t.v. Now I think she is just really unintelligent and easy to fool.

She thinks the jury is going to get confused by the defense because she is getting confused. My gosh, the jury is laughing at the defense witnesses! Even juror #4!

And I guess she is easily charmed by one as repugnant and phony as JB.

JW:[ Re ICA] "She is not feigning or faking anything." "She is probably not sleeping very well."

"there may be an internal battle over the decision concerning her testimony."

YUP. That is what I think that whole Saturday 'legal issue' was about. I think Baez was going to support the decision for her to testify and CM, being a seasoned and realistic attorney, was trying to put the brakes on.

I think CM went to the judge and said that his client was going against his legal advice and was showing signs of being delusional and out of touch with the reality of that risky decision. The judge had no choice but to stop everything and have her examined for competentcy. imoo

Oh yah..that is exactly what I think happened!

:seeya:
Nancy Grace on now.........

Bombshell tonight: we learn tot mom wants to stop the trial; she decides now she's crazy!

Oh God. Nancy Grace... Really? Your bombshell tonight is ICA wants to put a 'screetching hault to the proceedings... by claiming she is crazy'

I can't watch these shows. Annoyed.

What the H, NG saying it was Casey's idea and not the defense.
Shaking head.
IMO

:seeya:
Nancy Grace on now.........

Bombshell tonight: we learn tot mom wants to stop the trial; she decides now she's crazy!
ok let me get this straight...TOT MOM initiated the psyche evaluation?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back