Florence henderson: I contracted an std from john lindsay

ickickick TMI!!!!!

ill never be able to un-see that...i wonder is she that desperate for publicity?

i thought she had more class...lovely lady and all. now i feel like somebody died:( :(

Mayor Lindsay never struck me as being particularly the crab-encrusted type.

I wish I hadn't opened this thread LOL

How I long for the days when celebrities didn't feel the need to confess everything...:sigh:

I can't believe she wanted to tell the world about such a thing.

I am so tired of learning the ugly truths about the Brady cast. I'm not surprised that Florence got the crabs.

I just wiped out all of my post. I don't want to post about all the embarrassing behavior that went on with that cast.

ickickick TMI!!!!!

ill never be able to un-see that...i wonder is she that desperate for publicity?

i thought she had more class...lovely lady and all. now i feel like somebody died:( :(

Well talk about pot meeting kettle. Didn't she go on and on about one of the Brady's not marrying Adrian Curry (they're now separated). I remember she was on the show touting what a saint she was blah blah blah.

So sad.

MOO

Mel

Well, there goes her Wesson Oil spokesperson contract. *poof*

oh what an endearing slice of family history to leave for future generations

I'm sure they'll delight in telling tales of Granny Flo's sexually transmitted diseases around the campfire

It's more like the new categorization of STIs (infections) but pubic lice, IMO doesnt really qualify as a disease. In the 60s, it was all VDs and such, there weren't other ways to describe, I guess!

I do put the clap and the drip in a different category than crabs as far as the "disease" category just like herpes is a step beyond those as being more of a "forever" disease.

The j the I the m the m the y, y'all...I need a body bag! (in the wise words of Bell Biv Devoe)

ickickick TMI!!!!!

ill never be able to un-see that...
i wonder is she that desperate for publicity?

BBM Seriously! Now I'm all itchy. :cat:

I don;t know why anyone would even want to admit this .
What's the point?

Well, there goes her Wesson Oil spokesperson contract. *poof*

When one door closes, another one always opens. I am sure she can do late-nite infomercials for "Nix" now.:crazy:

Btw, I'm glad somebody got in a Wesson oil joke!

Wow, I never thought I would hear Florence Henderson and STD in the same sentence!What's the world coming to!Lol!

LMAO at all the comments....BUT:floorlaugh:

As I read this, I wonder, :crazy: Why the heck anyone wants to tell this stuff
to the world? What in the world is wrong with people, with celebrities? Is nothing private anymore? Heck, this is information nobody really needs to know. We all could have survived not knowing this. She must have a real beef with the Mayor over getting the crabs, (no doubt) but why tell everyone. Geez. And, those Brady's can't keep anything to themselves. Blah blah blah blah...
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!

Give it a rest.
Goz

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members