2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

I think today is going to be interesting. Is Kronk supposed to testify?

Yesterday ranks at the second most annoying day in this trial for me. Right after Cindy's last I googled-Chloroform testimony. Hopefully today will be better!

Croissant? :)
croissant.jpg

Are those pancakes? Man, I'd do pretty much anything for pancakes right now. *Chewing on special K*

Good Morning! :coffee:

mmmm tough choice! Pancakes or croissants? I'll take both. Y'all can eat the fruit. :fence: :)

Fasten your seat belts! Roy Kronk was told to be at the court house this morning! :rollercoaster:

http://www.wesh.com/r/28376919/detail.html

Good morning to all of you ! Is Dominic Casey finished with his testimony or will he be back today for more ? Lost my focus yesterday and gave in to a nap.

Caylee's It's All About Caylee thread from way back on 8/31/2008

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69961"]It's All About Caylee - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

To IrishSweetOne,

I haven't forgotten.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4546805&postcount=1573"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - It's All About Caylee[/ame]

Good Morning all, I have a simple question. Besides Roy Kronk is there and who else is expected today?

Sent from my evo 4g using Tapatalk

Good Morning all, I have a simple question. Besides Roy Kronk is there and who else is expected today?

Hard to say with this defense. Many of the witnesses were subject to recall so we may have the same ones parading back to the stand.

No word on whether or not Vasco Thompson will be called. Whatever happened to the ridiculous phone fiasco? What about River Cruz? Will she take the stand? :banghead:

I wish they would end it today so we can move on to rebuttal!!! :maddening:

Morning All,
We have some early birds today. Guess everyone is waiting on the edge of their seats for what should be an interesting day. Remember to take deep breaths if you feel like your loosing it. You know what I mean. Peace

I must admit it was a pleasure watching and listening to Ann Finnel (even though she's not on Caylee's team). She's a real professional. I don't think we'd have the circus atmosphere if she was the lead attorney.

Good Morning!

I am, logged on at work and am going to try and keep up. I was so lost when I got on yesterday, to much happened.

Good morning to all of you ! Is Dominic Casey finished with his testimony or will he be back today for more ? Lost my focus yesterday and gave in to a nap.

DC sure waited a long time before answering. Didn't you love his selective hearing problems. Everyone for the DF thinks this is a game. They are a lying bunch. How do they sleep at night. Praying the jury see's right through them and knows what a motley crew of liars they are.

Morning everyone! I'm so glad that the defense is almost done. I honestly don't believe that they have created reasonable doubt. If I was a juror I'd be disgusted at their attempts to throw innocent people under the bus.

Their best bet would have been to say it was a drowning, that Casey panicked and duct taped little Caylee to make it look like a kidnapping gone bad and that Casey couldn't bear to part with her baby hence her driving the car with little Caylee in the trunk. The jurors MAY have let her off with something less than 1st degree murder.

As it turns out they have made up a crazy theory where Casey is a victim and a handful of other individuals are the real monsters. It almost seems like the defense is working for the State. They should have not accused George, Lee, Roy Kronk and a number of other innocent individuals. I think this enormous mistake by the defense will allow the jurors to see that Casey is a cold-blooded killer who will destroy anyone in her path. This may even cause jurors to vote for death.

I pray that all goes well this week and we have the jurors deliberating next week.

I was thinking they may call George again, but what would be the point he already denied their accusations so I suppose there is nothing more they can get from him.

I would not want to be Kronk for all the tea in China.

I must admit it was a pleasure watching and listening to Ann Finnel (even though she's not on Caylee's team). She's a real professional. I don't think we'd have the circus atmosphere if she was the lead attorney.

It was a pleasure hearing her ask the correct questions and not hearing objection every 2 minutes.

I got a kick out of her when she though she caught the pros in a discovery violation, she had that look of gotcha, but she was wrong!

I think besides Kronk we will see all the Anthony's again. The way there working it maybe more than once. I don't think there's that many people left to call. Maybe River Cruz and Vasco Thompson. I think that's it. I bet they will be done by mid day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah