2011.06.28. HLN-PN-NG-JVM- 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Prime News 6PM EST
What a day so far in the Casey Anthony trial! George, Cindy, Lee and Roy Kronk all take the stand before lunch! Speaking of the meter reader... he's the subject of our Question of the Day for today: What do YOU think of Roy Kronk?

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 7PM EST
Don't forget to follow Jane on Twitter (@issueswithjvm) for her live updates on the Casey Anthony trial! TONIGHT: We're taking YOUR questions and comments on the Casey Anthony trial! CALL US: 1-877-JVM-SAYS (1-877-586-7297)!

Roy Kronk is a tough witness not giving Cheney Mason anything yet. We all know he found something suspicious in August. So what?

Nancy Grace 8PM EST
Casey Anthony: Why Test Competency Now?
Nancy Grace is live from the Orlando courthouse with the latest bombshells in the Tot Mom murder trial! What will Casey Anthony's defense team say in court next? Tune in at 8 PM ET only on HLN.

Nancy Grace, Dan Abrams on the defense's strategy in the Florida murder trial. abcnews.go.com

June 28th, 2011
02:42 PM ET "Snip"
George Anthony Denies Affair; Man Who Found Caylee's Remains Testifies
Two potentially key witnesses for the defense took the stand Tuesday

George Anthony was on the stand relatively briefly, Baez’s questions for him focused on his alleged affair with Krystal Holloway, a volunteer he met at the search command center who he knew by the name River Cruz.

“She is not a very good person, sir,” George said, referring to her “questionable past” and her criminal record.

Article: http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

Dr. Drew HLN 9 PM ET
Closing arguments could be delivered late next week.

The Joy Behar Show 10 PM ET

Joy is on vacation this week. Nancy Grace will be airing at 10 pm on HLN with the latest on the Casey Anthony trial. BTW...Casey wants to stop the trial. She claims she's crazy. Is she really crazy--or crazy like a fox?

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony - Casey Anthony Murder Trial

LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Vinnie will show his video of Surburban Dr. right now on HLN.

So do you believe CA or LA when it comes to CA sending Dominic Casey to search Suburban?

Vinnie will show his video of Surburban Dr. right now on HLN.

The jury needs to go on tour with Vinnie to get an idea of how far away Dominic C was from the remains!

I truly despise the "tot mom" moniker. Just saying.

Me too, but don't tell NG. Did you see the tongue-lashing Joy Behar took when she asked NG about why she calls ICA that? Yikes!

I truly despise the "tot mom" moniker. Just saying.

So do I.......and the <modsnip> who keeps saying it.

I wouldn't go on her show if she paid me to just go on to bash her.

:truce:

Vinnie's video of him stepping off DC's search and the site of the remains is riveting! It's far apart...75 yards! Oh how I wish the jury would request a field trip during deliberations.....or the SA suggest it. Not sure how that works but they need that point of reference. Also need to see how close the Anthony's is to the site.

Of all people, JVM just had to ask LKB that question.....about RK jabbing the bag with the stick (?) and therefore, moving the duct tape.

LKB sounds so lame and silly tonight. She is trying her best to claim that Kronk's story doesn't smell right, and that the DT PROVED that he somehow tampered with the evidence.

JVM asked her, what about the accusations that he hid the body for months--and she said it was LE's incompetence which prevented the DT from proving that today. OH, ok, LKB, anything you say. lol

DT didn't prove anything. But of course she is going to side with them since she was on the DT.

Yeah Debra Opere (not sure the spelling of her last name)

Just said JB destroyed his opening statement (creditablilty I think she used)
with RK today.

These talking heads (except LKB) all talking right tonight.

Said today's DT was about nothing.:floorlaugh:

MN says Kronk did well on the stand. [ I agree.]

JVM= "THEY NEVER asked Kronk about the accusations they made against him. why?"

[ I am guessing that is why they had CM do the direct. It would be easier to ignore the OS that way. ]

JVM= pointed out how well LDB did when she pointed out that Kronk had no access to any of the things in the Anthony home that were buried with the body.

JVM called questioning RK by CM barking, grilling today.

I say that is an understatement.

Good, they all agree CM did a terrible job today with RoyK.

JVM just showed Cindy on stand saying she did not send anyone to search Suburban Road. Then right after Lee was on saying he had an argument with his mom about sending people to search Suburban Road. To me, that was one of the most bizarre happenings today. No witness in between these two. Further, they were both in the court room while each other testified. I just sat there in shock. What makes them think they can do that in front of the jury and then have the jury believe other things they say.

JVM thinks confusion will cause reasonable doubt. Confusion will cause the jurors to think the Defense theory is all vague LIES. They will think DT lies like their client. They will feel cheated of any understanding or evidence to support the Defense theory. They will feel insulted by the whole Defense team. This is my opinion.

Good, they all agree CM did a terrible job today with RoyK.

LKB didn't even TRY and say it was a home run. She just blamed it on LE and said the DT's hands were tied because they couldn't get enough evidence against Kronk because the cops failed to investigate him. huh?

She did try and say that the jury was going to have a lot of questions about Kronk after today, but I disagree. They were waiting because the DT made a big deal about him being 'morally bankrupt' and being a key player somehow. But their questioning fell flat, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb