Today Show - Patsy's "Friend"

amordei

Reaction score
In her 1996 Christmas letter (sent on 12/24/96), Patsy Ramsey indicates that she recently attended a Today show with a friend. Do we know who that is? Is it Susan Stine? Could Dick Cheney's daughter be relevant to this issue? Ok, that was gratuitous.

Anyways, does anyone have tape of that show or know which day it aired?

amordei said:
In her 1996 Christmas letter (sent on 12/24/96), Patsy Ramsey indicates that she recently attended a Today show with a friend. Do we know who that is? Is it Susan Stine? Could Dick Cheney's daughter be relevant to this issue? Ok, that was gratuitous.

Anyways, does anyone have tape of that show or know which day it aired?

Amordei,

That was when John and Patsy spent the weekend in New York with their "non-friends" Glen and Susan Stine. They left their children home to be watched by Patsy's mom, Dedra, and Doug's live-in teenaged college student babysitter, Nathan Inouye.

JonBenet was riding in a convertible in a parade in Boulder on one of those nights, December 6, 1996, as the parents lived it up in New York City. From the 1998 interviews:

DAN SCHULER: "In '96 was he (Burke) involved in the parade also?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "No. He and Nathan ----- just watched, but he wasn't in the parade. He wasn't scouting that year.

DAN SCHULER: "In '96, okay. So JonBenet was in a car?"

PATSY RAMSEY: "A convertible. Correct."

Patsy fails to tell Schuler she was in New York City with the Stines during the weekend that JonBenet was in the parade in Boulder. Notice the long pause after Patsy goofs and lets Nathan's name slip out. Ever since the murder, the Ramseys and the Stines (and I might also mention the authorities) have been trying to make believe that Nathan Inouye never existed.

JMO

I have examined your entire ouevre on this site in order to determine whether I agree with your theory (jury's still out), so I am well aware of a certain Mr. Inouye.

Thanks for the reminder about the NYC trip. Here's the quote from her 1996 Christmas newsletter:

On a recent trip to NYC, my friend and I appeared amid the throng of fans on the TODAY show. Al Roker & Bryant actually talked to us and we were on camera for a few fleeting moments!
http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/1996christmasnewsletter.htm

I would love to see that video. I just think that Patsy may not have been at home that night. Don't spank me, BrotherMoon--I'm at a real formative stage on this case.

It's why JAR and BR are at the top of my (current) list.

What you might not know is the next door neighbor to the Stines and Nathan Inouye - Jerry Pournelle - someone mentioned his and Larry Niven's names at the A.P.A.C. ["small foreign faction" website]just two weeks ago - eight years later which is spooky because Pournelle no longer lives in Boulder. Go to Pournelle's website, and put in "my wife" + Stine.
Jerry Pournelle is a science fiction writer and a man into "role-playing" games.
If anone knows ANYTHING about Thacher Alexander AKA Thatcher Alexander who was living two doors down [still there] in the "Fleet Oil Company" house - would you let me know? Some English sleuth says the JonBenet was murdered there that night, but did not explain who ALL the tenants were.

amordei said:
I have examined your entire ouevre on this site in order to determine whether I agree with your theory (jury's still out), so I am well aware of a certain Mr. Inouye.

Thanks for the reminder about the NYC trip. Here's the quote from her 1996 Christmas newsletter:

On a recent trip to NYC, my friend and I appeared amid the throng of fans on the TODAY show. Al Roker & Bryant actually talked to us and we were on camera for a few fleeting moments!
http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/1996christmasnewsletter.htm

I would love to see that video. I just think that Patsy may not have been at home that night. Don't spank me, BrotherMoon--I'm at a real formative stage on this case.

It's why JAR and BR are at the top of my (current) list.

Well, let me know when you feel well rounded on the case. I'll be ready.

God is love. Is love God?

I actually am a big fan of yours, unlike others. I have read your entries on this site with great interest.

That said, I will stay away from a pissing match for now.

amordei said:
I actually am a big fan of yours, unlike others. I have read your entries on this site with great interest.

That said, I will stay away from a pissing match for now.

As long as you are a fan, I'll give you a pass on pissing. It's just that conversations about God are doorways into a person's head. I'm interested in people, not super natural beings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back