Chris Hanson - Caught!

Softail

Reaction score
:giggle:

Et tu?

How’s this for irony? Newsman Chris Hanson, who catches possible pedophiles in the act on Dateline’s To Catch a Predator, has been caught himself. By the National Enquirer.

The married NBC anchor and father of two, 51, was secretly filmed on a date with 30-year-old Palm Beach TV reporter Kristyn Caddell. The couple have allegedly been meeting up in South Florida over the last few months. Snap!

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/29/2291758/david-duchovny-and-tea-leoni-its.html#ixzz1QhlQMqTD

That's it. My rose colored glasses are lying shattered at my feet. :(

OMGosh - I thought you were insinuating that CH was caught with a child.

The married NBC anchor and father of two, 51, was secretly filmed on a date with 30-year-old Palm Beach TV reporter Kristyn Caddell. The couple have allegedly been meeting up in South Florida over the last few months. Snap!

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/29/2291758/david-duchovny-and-tea-leoni-its.html#ixzz1QhoBIaPt

I can't judge him on a minor clip posted on People Magazine. Look at Arnold, look at Weiner.

I understand where you're coming from - but to say CH "caught" is quite misleading. He wasn't caught with a child. He was caught with a 30 year old! We have no idea (yet) who this gal is, or what their relationship is.

IMHO Chris has done the world a great service by unmasking the veil of child molestors. I applaud him for that. What he does in his own personal time is none of my business (as long as it's not with another child).

NO offense to the OP. Just my opinion.

Please and thanks.

Mel

OMGosh - I thought you were insinuating that CH was caught with a child.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/29/2291758/david-duchovny-and-tea-leoni-its.html#ixzz1QhoBIaPt

I can't judge him on a minor clip posted on People Magazine. Look at Arnold, look at Weiner.

I understand where you're coming from - but to say CH "caught" is quite misleading. He wasn't caught with a child. He was caught with a 30 year old! We have no idea (yet) who this gal is, or what their relationship is.

IMHO Chris has done the world a great service by unmasking the veil of child molestors. I applaud him for that. What he does in his own personal time is none of my business (as long as it's not with another child).

NO offense to the OP. Just my opinion.

Please and thanks.

Mel

ITA with your post. Playing around while married is morally wrong but not illegal, being a child sex predator however, is very illegal and harms innocent children...............whole different ballgame.

yeah I think the thread title should change to reflect that it is a rumoured affair - not pedophilia

Ummmm....he's married and is out playing around with another woman. When did that become "ok"?

Certainly being caught with a child would be worse, but this is still not socially acceptable....at least, not in my little corner of the world.

yeah I think the thread title should change to reflect that it is a rumoured affair - not pedophilia

I never got the impression he was with a child. Chris Hanson "catches" people doing bad things -- he was "caught" doing a bad thing.

I never got the impression he was with a child. Chris Hanson "catches" people doing bad things -- he was "caught" doing a bad thing.

How do we know he's been doing a bad thing? Do we have proof that he is having an affair? Where?

He was seen with another woman. What does that mean exactly?

I still think the title of the thread should be changed - it's very misleading IMHO.

MOO and thanks.

Mel

Ummmm....he's married and is out playing around with another woman. When did that become "ok"?

Certainly being caught with a child would be worse, but this is still not socially acceptable....at least, not in my little corner of the world.

OMG - now he's PLAYING around? Where in the article does it say that?

Did People Magazine go up and ask him if he was on a date?

I'm sorry, but I'm on Chris's side on this one. Innocent until proven otherwise.

Sorry.

Mel

This entire thread, including the title, made me laugh. :)

Okay, so maybe I was over the top ;)

I have a tendancy to get defensive for those who stand up against child molesters (like Chris Hansen).

If some rag mag accused Tim Miller or Marc Klaas of having an affair, I'm afraid my head might just pop off!

LOL

Hugs,

Mel

:anguish:
Seriously? Aw, c'mon, Chris! Say it ain't so!
Sigh.... well it doesnt diminish all the good he's done but I am disappointed :(

Okay, so maybe I was over the top ;)

I have a tendancy to get defensive for those who stand up against child molesters (like Chris Hansen).

If some rag mag accused Tim Miller or Marc Klaas of having an affair, I'm afraid my head might just pop off!

LOL

Hugs,

Mel

Hahaha-- I just found it funny how some people found the title offensive, while others didn't. I completely understand your opinion. To be honest, when I first read the title I thought Chris Hansen had a new TV show called "Caught," which may have made it even funnier to me. :crazy:

I hated To Catch a Predator and thought it was wrong on so many levels.

I rarely take pleasure in the bad press people bring on themselves with their questionable decisions and behavior, but I have to admit that it is satisfying to see someone in Hanson's role get popped like this. Delicious irony......watching the sneaky and sanctimonious being forcefed some of their own rancid medicine is just too delicious to pass up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back