GUILTY CA - Joel Simpson for child *advertiser censored*, Palm Springs, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Joel Bradley Simpson of Palm Springs was arrested at a Starbucks and was found with a controlled substance.

Honestly I don't even like typing this and I read the article real quick. Point blank the guy was wanted on child *advertiser censored* and bestiality charges. He didn't show in court. The warrant wasn't out yet when he got arrested at Star Bucks and cops took him to some mental health facility. He's still there.

The sad, awful part is they are trying to find out who the kids are because the pictures are in this guys house. I can't even go into the dog. What in God's name is going on with people? What are we going to do? They hurt innocent kids and innocent animals. I'm sick.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/201...ex-suspect-arrested-suspicion-drug-possession

That is horrible. I hope he never sets foot outside bars. Bad enough on children but animals too. That is just horrible.

That is horrible. I hope he never sets foot outside bars. Bad enough on children but animals too. That is just horrible.

He's a freak for sure. I can't find anything out on him except he lived in Montana at one time.

Well, that's scary as heck. Being that the police are "looking for the children" tells me that this child *advertiser censored* wasn't recognized immediately as being publicly available. It must have been homemade.

How I hope those children are located. Possibly identifying the dog will lead to the children.

Sounds like the guy most probably swallowed whatever drug he was arrested for as he's still in the hospital with "medical issues". He's got some other issues, if you ask me.

Well, that's scary as heck. Being that the police are "looking for the children" tells me that this child *advertiser censored* wasn't recognized immediately as being publicly available. It must have been homemade.

How I hope those children are located. Possibly identifying the dog will lead to the children.

Sounds like the guy most probably swallowed whatever drug he was arrested for as he's still in the hospital with "medical issues". He's got some other issues, if you ask me.

Naw, I didn't even have to look it up to know he had the drugs on him. Well obviously he did some prior to the arrest because he was whacked, but they couldn't have arrested him if he swallowed them. They were on his person.

It's a guess they put out there that it was either meth, crack or your run of the mill cocaine. Guess they needed to test it although you can do that pretty fast.

He point blank didn't show for court that morning.

This link said they have not identified the children or the dog.

Unflippinbelievable. Has the guts to go to Star Bucks.

He probably wanted to use their wi-fi, don't you bet?

Here's a teensy bit of new info:

http://www.kpsplocal2.com/news/loca...ensored*/ditR3mtdcEufU5EUWeuBiA.cspx?rss=2276

Bail Set at $40,000 for Man Accused of Child *advertiser censored*, Sex with Dog
July 2, 2011

"....A search warrant was served at Simpson's residence, and he was found to be in possession of several disturbing video and photograph files of child *advertiser censored*,'' Long said. "Simpson was also in possession of a video (in which he was) performing sex acts with an animal. She said the animal in the video was a dog. Police are still looking for the children depicted in the files stored on Simpson's computer. Long said their ages range from infancy to pre-teens...."

more at link

Where ARE these children?????

He probably wanted to use their wi-fi, don't you bet?

Here's a teensy bit of new info:

http://www.kpsplocal2.com/news/loca...ensored*/ditR3mtdcEufU5EUWeuBiA.cspx?rss=2276

Bail Set at $40,000 for Man Accused of Child *advertiser censored*, Sex with Dog
July 2, 2011

"....A search warrant was served at Simpson's residence, and he was found to be in possession of several disturbing video and photograph files of child *advertiser censored*,'' Long said. "Simpson was also in possession of a video (in which he was) performing sex acts with an animal. She said the animal in the video was a dog. Police are still looking for the children depicted in the files stored on Simpson's computer. Long said their ages range from infancy to pre-teens...."

more at link

Where ARE these children?????

OH MY G_D

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

Yes, whose children are they? AND AND AND whose dog is this he hurt?

Drugs? Ya think? Too bad he didn't boot a bag of rat poison. He's a rat. No worse than a rat. Apologies to all rat lovers.

Oh and yeah I didn't think about that free internet access in them coffee joints. I wonder if they can find out what he was looking at in there.

Just please do away with him. Find those kids and that poor pooch and we can only pray they can be helped and get good counseling. Praying this poor dog is O.K. Just make him go away.

Being that he lives in what looks like a converted motel/apt. complex, I seriously doubt that dogs were allowed there. And note that no where does it say that a dog was recovered and they're "looking for the children" and he had a syringe on him (which I'm hoping was for his use and was the reason he had to be taken to the hospital) and and and....this story is not told yet.

I do believe they can link whatever he was downloading directly to him. They do it at libraries all the time.

http://v4.jiwire.com/wi-fi-wireless-hotspot-Palm-Springs-California-CA-US-Starbucks-1484047.htm

Free wi-fi access at the location of his arrest.

Wow, what a sentence, 7 months for the meth and 16 months for production and possession of bestiality and child *advertiser censored* films. To be served concurrently, of course.

http://www.kesq.com/news/29825710/detail.html

Palm Springs Man Sentenced For Child *advertiser censored*, Bestiality
November 21, 2011

"A Palm Springs man who admitted child *advertiser censored* and bestiality charges will spend 16 months in jail, an attorney confirmed today. Joel Bradley Simpson, 36, pleaded guilty to a felony count of possessing child *advertiser censored* and a misdemeanor count of sodomy..."

and

"...Simpson was arrested June 16 at his home in the XXXX block of Via Entrada, after a tipster contacted police with child *advertiser censored* allegations, according to Palm Springs Police Department spokesman Rhonda Long. "A search warrant was served at Simpson's residence, and he was found to be in possession of several disturbing video and photograph files of child *advertiser censored*," Long said earlier. "Simpson was also in possession of a video (in which he was) performing sex acts with an animal."

and

"...The animal was a dog, according to the criminal complaint, and the ages of the children depicted in the files stored on Simpson's computer range from infancy to pre-teens..."

More at link

Wow! unbelievable. I wonder how different the sentence would have been if he had been involved in the production of the child *advertiser censored* rather than the beastiality production.
Really- it probably wouldn't be all that different. :no:

You know, I sent a link to a friend from the bizarre and off beat news the other day- an article about the link between beastiality and penile cancer.

She thought it was the most ridiculous thing to be studying, because people tend to think it's such a rarity.

And WTH is it a misdemeanor when it's an animal?

I thought the images were taken in his home, which WOULD make him involved in the production?
Why didn't they take this federal? They could have, part of the camera manufactured out of the state or country is all they need.
16 months? People get 5 years for a consensual topless picture of a 17 year old girl because it's federal and this guy gets 16 months?

Unbelievable.

I thought the images were taken in his home, which WOULD make him involved in the production?
Why didn't they take this federal? They could have, part of the camera manufactured out of the state or country is all they need.
16 months? People get 5 years for a consensual topless picture of a 17 year old girl because it's federal and this guy gets 16 months?

Unbelievable.

I think from the initial articles it looked that way, but from the sentencing one it seems that the sodomy was on the dog, and that was the only thing he produced himself....not the child *advertiser censored*.

Either way he is a sick, sick man who deserved a far harsher sentence.

"A search warrant was served at Simpson's residence, and he was found to be in possession of several disturbing video and photograph files of child *advertiser censored*," Long said earlier. "Simpson was also in possession of a video (in which he was) performing sex acts with an animal."

http://www.kesq.com/news/29825710/detail.html

We'll see this guy in the headlines again, no doubt.

I am 10,000 miles away, disabled and in a country which does not permit me to own a gun. Just as freakin' well for that guy. :furious:

AND the sods who'll let him out in a few months to continue supporting the rape of children need a swift kick in the pants.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back