Parents' Role in Solving a Murder

Nehemiah

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In Dr. Lee's book, he makes a statement (in reference to the Penny Serra murder case) about unsolved crimes being eventually solved solely due to the family's diligent efforts to keep the case moving forward. He cites several such cases and talks about how especially a parent/parents take action for years, maybe even decades, to see their child's murder solved and someone brought to justice. (Martha Moxley's mom being another such parent). Most of their efforts seem to be with "hounding" people in LE to keep the case active and make regular checks with LE to insure that things are still being done. IOW, they seem to make it a life mission.

I do not want to bash the Ramseys on this thread. I do want to know what they have done in the past year or so to keep this case from being stone cold. Do we know what is going on with them and the murder case? According to Dr. Lee, other parents of murdered children try to stay front/center with their mission.

What kinds of things could the Ramseys do?

IMO

Nehemiah said:
In Dr. Lee's book, he makes a statement (in reference to the Penny Serra murder case) about unsolved crimes being eventually solved solely due to the family's diligent efforts to keep the case moving forward. He cites several such cases and talks about how especially a parent/parents take action for years, maybe even decades, to see their child's murder solved and someone brought to justice. (Martha Moxley's mom being another such parent). Most of their efforts seem to be with "hounding" people in LE to keep the case active and make regular checks with LE to insure that things are still being done. IOW, they seem to make it a life mission.

I do not want to bash the Ramseys on this thread. I do want to know what they have done in the past year or so to keep this case from being stone cold. Do we know what is going on with them and the murder case? According to Dr. Lee, other parents of murdered children try to stay front/center with their mission.

IMO

1) I think the Ramsey's need to come clean on all events that happened during the Christmas Party and why the 911 call was made.

2) I think the Ramsey's need to explain what really happened during the 911 Phone call---- and the should explain, why they deny Burke's voice on the tape.

3)Patsy could make an effort now that she is in remission, to go to Boulder and try to understand the reason the Whites are so angry.

4) Patsy should talk to Mrs. White, and ask what she meant when she told Patsy she knew alot about what happened,as stated in DOI...

Tressa

To pick up where Tressa left off.........

5) Have a working website

6) Actively run their "organization"

7) Reveal what happened to the pictures and/or video from Christmas

8) Reveal what Pam Paugh took out of the house and why

9)Explain why they spent more time campaigning than working on solving their daughter's murder

10) Allow an exhumation of JBR

and lastly............

11) Take LE admisminstered lie detector tests and allow the results to be made public(Burke must take a test too!)

We can dream can't we??? ;)

They could write a book in which they explain the meaning of purple and encourage people to hang angels in trees.

Nehemiah said:

IMO
The fact that they kept prolonging explaining the events of that night p.o.s me a little. At first they weren't trying to catch them in lies just to help them and yet the police say they contradicted stories from the get go. What is the name of Dr.Lee's book by the way? They would probably be a great help recounting the results of that night but now every answer starts with It is believed or It is recalled. All lawyer BS that no one can believe anyway. It gets me so mad.

A.Restart the Jonbenet Ramsey Children's Foundation before 2005

B.Have fireworks on Jonbenet's birthday @ a Charlevoix park

C.Take a lie detector test administered by the FBI

D. Have Jameson take over their tip line :laugh: did I really say that?

E. Start a memorial website

F. Appear on television

G. Allow Jonbenet's body to be exhumed

H. Have Patsy come clean about her childhood. Don and Nedra Paugh seem like terribly abusive parents. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back