MO MO - Mitchell Hamilton, 37, Kansas City, 2 Jan 1996

Satch

Reaction score
Very sad case of a young man who, according to his family, walked out of his home after watching a football game in 1996, and has never been seen again. Here is more information. I did not see a current profile at WS for Mitchell so I have provided Charley Project's information about him. Thanks and credit to Charley Project for help with this information.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hamilton_mitchell.html

Satch

Oh how very sad. As someone who suffers from anxiety, I find it hard to believe he is out there own his own and OK.

I pray this family finds answers and that where ever Mitchell is, he found the peace that he didn't have for so long.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mitch was my uncle. When he left I was only 12 years old, but for my brother, sister, and I, he was like a second father. We used to call him "Uncle Miggy." Some of my fondest memories of him were him taking us on evening walks to the convenience store to get treats and then to a park where he would push us on swings. He was a funny guy and incredibly smart. He also put up with a lot from us kids! Losing him has left such a giant hole in the middle of our family. We have never forgotten him, which is how I found this website. I'm 36 now and searching google just to see information about him. Thank you all for caring enough to talk about my uncle. And if you're ever thinking of leaving, or that nobody will miss you, please think of people like Mitch- a man that is still loved and greatly missed. Mitch, if you ever read this, come home. <3

Missing Since 01/02/1996
Mitchell Hamilton 1.PNG

Mitchel Hamilton 2.PNG

Mitchell Hamilton

Circumstances
Missing From 304 Gladstone Blvd.

Possible destinations: Florida, Minnesota Hamilton left his home on Jan. 2, 1996, without explanation and was never heard from again.

Physical Description
Sex: Male
Race: White
Date of Birth: 02/22/1958
Age at time of disappearance: 38
Height: 5'8
Weight: 200
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Other Information: Wears a partial plate

If you have information about his whereabouts, call 816-234-5136 or e-mail missingperson@kcpd.org.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back