Just want to say Thanks

olive

Reaction score
Thanks...for the support.

I have no idea who you people are...

but I love you guys and thanks for your ideas, and commentary (even dissenting) throughout this trial and mess. Thanks to the mods and Tricia who make this possible.

THIS IS MONUMENTAL.

This is a very big trial in our nation's history. I'm glad we are keeping a record here for the future... (how many of our kids want to be attorneys?)

Thank you all for participating.

I don't post much. When I do, I try to make it pertinent. Until my b$tchiness gets the best of me. Hey, I'm female and I ovulate.

But I do love all the respected minds here.

Thanks Tricia.

Delete if necessary.

Hope it is not.

but I love you guys and thanks for your ideas, and commentary (even dissenting) throughout this trial and mess. Thanks to the mods and Tricia who make this possible.

THIS IS MONUMENTAL.

This is a very big trial in our nation's history. I'm glad we are keeping a record here for the future... (how many of our kids want to be attorneys?)

I don't post much. When I do, I try to make it pertinent. Until my b$tchiness gets the best of me. Hey, I'm female and I ovulate.

Thanks Tricia.

Delete if necessary.

Hope it is not.

Olive,

I wish I could have said it like you did. What a ride, yes?. I'm with you. Thank you to all who helped us through this.

My husband does not really understand why I care so much about this trial. :eek:
And my 19 and 23 yr old's think I have 'early onset dementia' for watching the trial all day. :coffeecup:
But if it were not for ALL of the others who are similarly obsessed, I might believe my kids assessment. :eek:nline:
So thank you ALL.:tyou:

To a funny bunch of magical thinkers !! :propeller:

I agree with all of the above - thank you all !!

:martini: what trial is next? heheh

OK, I just posted this on another thread . ...I have learned that I will miss all the humorous, bright, insightful, professional, kind & caring folks here at Websleuths. There are a lot of great minds and greater hearts, and it feels like we have formed this little community ( well today there were nearly 1500 people trying to read here, so not so little)This is kind of a bitter sweet time. I really am glad that Caylee will soon be getting the justice we all have come here to seek, but I will miss this comradery. Through this horror, the twists and turns, and sheer craziness, there is always someone who comes up with an encouraging or funny remark, which breaks the tension, puts a smile on our faces and keeps us going.Thank you! And thanks you to all the wonderful MODS and Attorneys. I think I will be going through WS withdrawal for a while. :0) Words can not express . . . Are we starting to have mind melds?

OK, I just posted this on another thread . ...I have learned that I will miss all the humorous, bright, insightful, professional, kind & caring folks here at Websleuths. There are a lot of great minds and greater hearts, and it feels like we have formed this little community ( well today there were nearly 1500 people trying to read here, so not so little)This is kind of a bitter sweet time. I really am glad that Caylee will soon be getting the justice we all have come here to seek, but I will miss this comradery. Through this horror, the twists and turns, and sheer craziness, there is always someone who comes up with an encouraging or funny remark, which breaks the tension, puts a smile on our faces and keeps us going.Thank you! And thanks you to all the wonderful MODS and Attorneys. I think I will be going through WS withdrawal for a while. :0) Words can not express . . . Are we starting to have mind melds?

beautiful.....:justice:

We can not forget to thank the poster Muzicman I believe his/her name is, who went to the court to get discovery releases. Also for all the posters who took all that information and made it make sense to us. Shout out to our lawyers here. Thanks to the ones who took the forensic information and dissected it for us and showed us in a way that could be understood. A big shout out to Tricia and all our moderators for all their patience and times invested and yes schooling us on occasions. And all our wonderful posters for sharing there theories, opinions, personal stories. Thanks for the funny posts to the ones that brought us to tears. To all our poster that did screen shots, updated news threads and posted links. Cheers to all that encourage us on down days. Hope I got all. Everyone is important here. Many friends were made. Thanks and Peace

We can not forget to thank the poster Muzicman I believe his/her name is, who went to the court to get discovery releases. Also for all the posters who took all that information and made it make sense to us. Shout out to our lawyers here. Thanks to the ones who took the forensic information and dissected it for us and showed us in a way that could be understood. A big shout out to Tricia and all our moderators for all their patience and times invested and yes schooling us on occasions. And all our wonderful posters for sharing there theories, opinions, personal stories. Thanks for the funny posts to the ones that brought us to tears. Cheers to all that encourage us on down days. Hope I got all. Everyone is important here. Many friends were made. Thanks and Peace

Abosolutely-freaking-lutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ricki, you were here when I wasn't. Kudos to you, as well!

I want to add a huge THANK YOU to the TRANSCRIPTION POSTERS and THINK TANK (witnesses/summary for every day!) and all the numerous MSMedia scouts that sniffed out every credible report, video or audio on the case! Also, all the youtuber's who uploaded video that was serious, funny or inspiring.

Most of all - this doesn't have to be the end ----> we can make it the beginning as there are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many more children and victims who will need us too. NOBODY, not even a family pet needs to be forgotten. So, please nobody say goodbye, okay? If you need time off to clean or weed or work etc, that is fine but please - lets all find a case and help another deserving soul get justice.

I want to add a huge THANK YOU to the TRANSCRIPTION POSTERS and THINK TANK (witnesses/summary for every day!) and all the numerous MSMedia scouts that sniffed out every credible report, video or audio on the case! Also, all the youtuber's who uploaded video that was serious, funny or inspiring.

Most of all - this doesn't have to be the end ----> we can make it the beginning as there are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many more children and victims who will need us too. NOBODY, not even a family pet needs to be forgotten. So, please nobody say goodbye, okay? If you need time off to clean or weed or work etc, that is fine but please - lets all find a case and help another deserving soul get justice.

You've got it News Junkie!!!

To EVERYONE I thank you. It's made us all realize what a gift life is in spite of the epic battle between good and evil or maybe because of it. Life gives us a chance to make decisions to affect our fate and we have to always remain vigilant for the evil and hopefulI for the good. I believe here everyone has provided me support, comfort, humor and amazing insight into that gift of life.

THIS IS MONUMENTAL.

Thanks Tricia.

Delete if necessary.

Hope it is not.

I could not have said it better.

I have been a member here for almost 3 years and since the trial began have just started posting more frequently.

I am so glad to be a member here with all of you wonderful posters, who quite often express the exact things I am feeling and want to say but can't quite put it as eloquently.

In my regular life I am actually very shy around people I don't know well or just meet, but I truly feel a very special bond with all of you here.

Thanks everyone for being here and I am so glad I found this site! :)

I heart this website.

My son has now decided to be a detective because of this trial. He's only 12 but I sure hope he sticks with it. (I heart him more than I heart this website, sorry :) ).

:loveyou::heartbeat::tyou::blowkiss:

As evidenced by the date I joined WS, it was Caylee that brought me here. Prior to that, I was similarly obsessed with the Laci Peterson case and was a member on the CourtTV (now TruTV) board.

Some of the most genuine, intelligent and HILARIOUS people I have ever "met" are here on WS. Although we come together due to tragic events, we come together nonetheless.

I stumbled on WS almost three years ago after hearing on the news of a young mother who did not report her child missing for 31 DAYS. I immediately googled her name and that search led me here. This site has been an amazing way to learn and share information, thoughts, reactions and a myriad of feelings throughout this ordeal.

My husband asked me last night what I was going to do when "my" trial was over...when I no longer have to be "in court" everyday, sitting here with my WS friends. My response...I don't know. I think I will feel a little lost, a little let down. But I know where I will head...right back here among friends. Many have said it before; there will, sadly, be other missing children, unspeakable crimes and riveting cases. This has been one that has truly pierced my soul.

If I didn't know y'all any better than I do, I'd think you were a bunch of looney tunes! :crazy: :giggle:

I'm glad to have every single one of us! :rocker:

:yourock:

There are thousands of threads here on WS and each one respresents someone's loved one that is missing or has been murdered and their murderer not caught. There are threads here where the families of the missing or murdered come and read and sometimes post which gives us members a chance to share our compassion and empathy with them.

After this trial that is where you will find me mostly. I do hope that some that have followed Caylee's case to the end will come and visit those threads too.

So many children lost and have never been found, they need someone to watch over them and post to their threads.

I enjoy my membership here for a variety of reasons, but finding a way to spend my time in an online community that is comprised of such caring individuals can't be done.

My name is really Kat and I'm pleased to interact and read everyone's thoughts. :)

After this trial that is where you will find me mostly. I do hope that some that have followed Caylee's case to the end will come and visit those threads too.

So many children lost and have never been found, they need someone to watch over them and post to their threads.

I enjoy my membership here for a variety of reasons, but finding a way to spend my time in an online community that is comprised of such caring individuals can't be done.

My name is really Kat and I'm pleased to interact and read everyone's thoughts. :)

Kat, don't be afraid to urge us to read those threads over and over again!!!! That is what gets attention!

Kat-
is there a particular case that you need help with?? If so, don't be afraid to blab it everywhere!

Kat-
is there a particular case that you need help with?? If so, don't be afraid to blab it everywhere!

In our virtual world everyone here lives in the same neighborhood. It won't be hard to get a hold of us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back