Let's Hear it for George!

strawberry

Reaction score
A couple of days ago one of the talking heads said it was pretty clear the only people in the courtroom there for Caylee were the three prosecutors. Well, the defense has rested and I think it is safe to say that George was there for Caylee. His grief, anguish, and love were palpable. JA got the question out that GA no longer believes ICA had nothing to do with Caylee's death. It was objected to but GA did not deny it. Today, George came to the stand in a purple shirt and tie, and once again was there for his granddaughter.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

He enters at 2:00 and walks by JB and looks like he could deck him.

He leaves the stand around 14:00, and as he does he clearly washes his hands of his daughter.

His suicide note speaks volumes...he was devastated for the loss of his granddaughter who was thrown out like trash by his daughter, who he also loved and tried to help.

I really really think George did right by Caylee in this trial and I give him my utmost respect and thanks.

ITA..I saw him 'wipe his hands' as soon as he left the stand..he was there for Caylee and no doubt in his mind KC did this to her...1+1=2!!

A couple of days ago one of the talking heads said it was pretty clear the only people in the courtroom there for Caylee were the three prosecutors. Well, the defense has rested and I think it is safe to say that George was there for Caylee. His grief, anguish, and love were palpable. JA got the question out that GA no longer believes ICA had nothing to do with Caylee's death. It was objected to but GA did not deny it. Today, George came to the stand in a purple shirt and tie, and once again was there for his granddaughter.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

He enters at 2:00 and walks by JB and looks like he could deck him.

He leaves the stand around 14:00, and as he does he clearly washes his hands of his daughter.

His suicide note speaks volumes...he was devastated for the loss of his granddaughter who was thrown out like trash by his daughter, who he also loved and tried to help.

I really really think George did right by Caylee in this trial and I give him my utmost respect and thanks.

I saw that too. I think Baez got the message loud and clear.

I agree with all points. No matter what he has done in the past he stepped up for Caylee in the court room and that is the only thing I will judge him on. :cupcake:

That's way more than I can say for CA even though part of me still sympathizes with her, the unconditional mom side. :sothere:

After this televised trial all i have to say is.....

Thank you george

i love you george

you were there jo jo for caylee

i felt it

Oh wow. I had not seen him do that with his hands. I wish him peace and happiness.

You did good for Caylee, JoJo!

Well, what could we say about GA. He was a man that was disliked for many years here. We just could not understand what he was doing, saying or the way he was acting. How could he have denied that precious granddaughter justice. AH HA! We do understand now. For the man we thought would not pull through he certainly has proven us wrong. He loved Caylee more than his own life. Thanks Jose we got our AH HA moment with George, and you brought it all about. How's that working for you.

I hope George will be able to find some peace once the trial is over, regardless of the outcome, and be proud that he didn't sacrifice himself to 'save' his daughter. Bravo, JoJo! Caylee would be proud.

:angel:

I truly believe he was the "stand up guy" in this case.. EXCEPT when it came to River Cruz or whatever name she prefers...

Just watching his face, it was clear that he lied about the affair... if he was really there for Caylee, he should have manned up to his mistake and admitted it..

I believe the jurors would forgive him this indiscretion IF they could have seen what we all saw.. however I don't think they get the close ups that we do and get to see the small changes in his facial expressions when he is lieing and when he is telling the truth..

I don't blame him for lying and I understand it.. BUT when it comes to justice for his grandbaby... come on.. take the fall.. man up..

Caylee knows you love her JoJo

WE are all very proud of you George.

thank you guy for pointing out the hands at 14:00. I never noticed that before and it certainly was an intentional act and message.

BRAVO GEORGE

I truly believe he was the "stand up guy" in this case.. EXCEPT when it came to River Cruz or whatever name she prefers...

Just watching his face, it was clear that he lied about the affair... if he was really there for Caylee, he should have manned up to his mistake and admitted it..

I believe the jurors would forgive him this indiscretion IF they could have seen what we all saw.. however I don't think they get the close ups that we do and get to see the small changes in his facial expressions when he is lieing and when he is telling the truth..

I don't blame him for lying and I understand it.. BUT when it comes to justice for his grandbaby... come on.. take the fall.. man up..

i TRULY don't think he lied about the affair... I think he was looking for close friends b/c his family was delusional. I think he was hanging with her (emotional affair???). She is lying...her emotions are inconsistent. His are not. I believe Jojo. Go JoJo. Caylee needs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you guy for pointing out the hands at 14:00. I never noticed that before and it certainly was an intentional act and message.

BRAVO GEORGE

I felt like it was a CLEAR message. He held his hands high with that gesture. Stunning, really. Even if it was subconsciously. Ouch.

I think George helped me heal a little today. This case is killing us all a little inside, truly. The villain is revealed to be a hero.

To George,

Caylee is so proud of you Jo Jo. I'm sure she'll be the first to greet you when it really is your time. God Bless your strength throughout this trial. May he heal your pain so that ICA doesn't rob you of the rest of your life. May you find Joy again in the simple things.

I noticed his hand motion as well and immediately thought that it meant that he was d.o.n.e.

I wish the A's all the best from here on out and I hope that they will all wash their hands of ICA when this is all over.

My prayers go up for you George. In reading the letter I see a truly broken man and one that seems to have lived a life of no positive reinforcement from his family who should have loved him unconditionally as he did them. I think Caylee's murder has been the hardest on him because I think the only person he has ever felt truly loved by was Caylee. I applaud his courage and I wish him peace and comfort. JoJo did justice by his Caylee today and may she send rays of sunshine to his heart from heaven that NO ONE can EVER take away.

Gma Kat,

Thank you.
I think you helped me heal a little bit as well.

After this televised trial all i have to say is.....

Thank you george

i love you george

you were there jo jo for caylee

i felt it

Caylee knows you love her JoJo

WE are all very proud of you George.

I think George helped me heal a little today. This case is killing us all a little inside, truly. The villain is revealed to be a hero.

To George,

Caylee is so proud of you Jo Jo. I'm sure she'll be the first to greet you when it really is your time. God Bless your strength throughout this trial. May he heal your pain so that ICA doesn't rob you of the rest of your life. May you find Joy again in the simple things.

My prayers go up for you George. In reading the letter I see a truly broken man and one that seems to have lived a life of no positive reinforcement from his family who should have loved him unconditionally as he did them. I think Caylee's murder has been the hardest on him because I think the only person he has ever felt truly loved by was Caylee. I applaud his courage and I wish him peace and comfort. JoJo did justice by his Caylee today and may she send rays of sunshine to his heart from heaven that NO ONE can EVER take away.

I really wish George could read these...

Oh! THAT WAS GREAT!

No way that was subconscious. Go George! You've wiped your hands of that evil woman. Good for you.

You've done right by Caylee, Jojo!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.