2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!

The Sidebar is open and will remain open during the day. Please feel free to discuss the proceedings in this thread throughout the trial. We'd like to keep the Trial thread for commentary of what's going on in the courtroom, for instance, witnesses, what they testify to, etc.

We're on the downhill run with the State's rebuttal coming up today. Who do you think will be up first?

Good Morning Everyone!

The Sidebar is open and will remain open during the day. Please feel free to discuss the proceedings in this thread throughout the trial. We'd like to keep the Trial thread for commentary of what's going on in the courtroom, for instance, witnesses, what they testify to, etc.

We're on the downhill run with the State's rebuttal coming up today. Who do you think will be up first?

Don't know but know it will go smother that dry. I just am so over ga alleged affair. Over thT focus on the defendent and her alone

Good Morning!:coffeecup:

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!
canadaday_cupcakes.JPG

Don't know but know it will go smother that dry. I just am so over ga alleged affair. Over thT focus on the defendent and her alone

Time to bring the focus back to Caylee and we will see brilliance at its best in closing arguments by the State.

:thumb:

I'm predicting the jurors will be home with their loved ones by July 4th. :fireworks2:

Amen!

Good morning, sleuthing friends.

*sips coffee*

My son is spending the day with his grandma. Now that I have an entire day to myself, I've made big plans to do absolutely nothing aside from watching the trial and if my husband is lucky, a load a laundry.

I don't know who will be first, but I suspect CA will be on the stand about her work hours. I honestly wish that none of the Anthonys had to be on the stand ever again, enough is enough, even though it is necessary.

I have no idea what else is going into rebuttal, but that is just b/c I don't see where the defense made any real gains. Guess I am too biased to see clearly now.

I was thinking about Cindy's Gentiva records and how the State can prove she intended to lie. I'd love for her to face perjury charges. It's frustrating.

I remember reading in the Lawyer's thread that it's basically next to impossible to prove perjury.

I don't know who will be first, but I suspect CA will be on the stand about her work hours. I honestly wish that none of the Anthonys had to be on the stand ever again, enough is enough, even though it is necessary.

I have no idea what else is going into rebuttal, but that is just b/c I don't see where the defense made any real gains. Guess I am too biased to see clearly now.

I don't think the pros will call CA to the stand. They may just bring in the witnesses to refute CA's testimony regarding the days she claims to have been at home chloroform searching. They will prove there was no one home on the 2 days in question except Casey.

Can anyone tell me what went down with the garbage and why the jury was allowed to smell the garbage and not the can of decomp? I must have missed that whole part of the trial.

TIA

Can anyone tell me what went down with the garbage and why the jury was allowed to smell the garbage and not the can of decomp? I must have missed that whole part of the trial.

TIA

IIRC, the intent was to show the packages didn't contain food - not about the smell.

The decomp can isn't allowed because the jury can't be witnesses. Not everyone has smelled human decomp, so let's say 3 people on the jury have, the rest of the jurors would have to rely on the witness testimony of the 3 jurors, and it's not constitutional.

Morning, had a dream that Casey was found not guilty of first and second degree murder and was convicted of some minor charge that didn`t require jail time. She also told the "real story", in which she was driving a truck instead of the pontiac and Caylee fell out of the truck by accident. :crazy:

It`s going to be nerve-wrecking to hear the verdict.

I've been away my my home computer and watching this online all I can say is HLN really LOVES their commercials. We have either watched that or sirus radio to compensate my addition (sister now into trial & talks back to whatever means we are using) and it gets so annoying .... Then they have this little blurb about not missing a thing. rEALLY???

Good morning Everyone. I have to go to work today and I'll miss the whole day today. The DVR is all set and ready to record it. Instead of Mare I'll be one of the hundreds of guests lurking from my desk. I'm off tomorrow and hope they stick with the plan because I so want to watch closing arguments in real time. We are in the home stretch and it's been a very long 3 years for everyone.

Morning, had a dream that Casey was found not guilty of first and second degree murder and was convicted of some minor charge that didn`t require jail time. She also told the "real story", in which she was driving a truck instead of the pontiac and Caylee fell out of the truck by accident. :crazy:

It`s going to be nerve-wracking to hear the verdict.

Mysteeri your dream shows a great deal of kindness and hope. Are you always this kind and hopeful? I only ask because I lost that ability quite a few years ago, not just about KC, but life in general.

Good Morning all,

Going to try and keep up today as much as I can, work makes it so hard.

Let's roll.

Any word on our Mock Juror, Mountain Kat? Didn't see her around yesterday. I think cluciano63 (sp?) is a Mock Juror too, where are you guys? What are you thinking now?

I'm tired of seeing ICA shaking her head at testimony she doesn't like. I would like to see JP stop her from doing this. She chose not to testify so she should not be allowed to express herself. I expect her to do plenty of this during the PT CS.

Any word on our Mock Juror, Mountain Kat? Didn't see her around yesterday. I think cluciano63 (sp?) is a Mock Juror too, where are you guys? What are you thinking now?

I just thought of that as well.

Good Morning All. We are almost at the finish line. Another good thing it's Friday. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member