Verdict Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

PalmettoGirl

Go Gamecocks!
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the news organizations have some sort of notification text or something that we can get when the jury is back with a verdict?

Yes...search for Anthony verdict text. There is a news station doing but can't remember which one.

Vinnie Politan pimps his Twitter account every evening for just this purpose.
He says that even if you are at a bbq when the verdict comes in, he'll make sure you know first, lol.

https://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan

Every time I hear him talk about this I think... somebody should ask him....

"What if you are at a BBQ... in the mountains, with no cell phone, TV or computer service...

Now how Vinnie, are you going to tell us about the verdict THEN???"

I don't twitter/tweet/twitter pate... or I'd ask him myself.

See, that's my situation. I am leaving to go camping... today for a family reunion.

I can't believe it. The problem with actually liking people occasionally. :waitasec:

Vinnie promises to give you 20 min notice. text to your cell.. You have to follow him on twitter...Just sign up,. you dont have to do anything. If you dont want all the texts in the meantime, just wait until the jury gets the trial to sign up.

What about if you only want a verdict text? Not all the rest of the tweets these people send out every day?

Another thing I might add. There is a link on Vinnies, to easily click to turn on and off phone notifications. Also, you can select time periods where it is off..I have mine off from 12pm -5 am, although I doubt VP is tweeting between those times anyway lol

20 minute notice isnt much time for me in the next week or so... The verdict is only during court hours say to 5 or 6pm?

I will pretty much be close to home I guess. I do not want to be running erronds and not be able to get to a television..

I'm off Monday and Tuesday, but will sign up for the tweets Sunday morning. Have had to miss so much this week due to work, but I have caught up by reading y'all :) Hoping, praying, and anticipating justice for Caylee.

"What if you are at a BBQ... in the mountains, with no cell phone, TV or computer service...

See, that's my situation. I am leaving to go camping... today for a family reunion.

I can't believe it. The problem with actually liking people occasionally. :waitasec:

I'm thinking Vinnie is on call till this trial and verdict is over...no vacations for anyone right now in the media.....:twocents:

I tried to sign up for the tweets and text mail from orlando news. My phone needs to be upgraded to a different plan to get "alerts". I have no idea how I am going to get the message.

Maybe WS can set up somewhere that we can enter out cell number and a mass text from WS can go out to us. I have got to find someone who has alerts.. to in return text me to alert me.

We'll have some notice right? Usually when a jury comes back it takes time for the judge and all the players to get into the courtroom. GAHHH! I don't think I'll be wandering too far from my tv/computer next week.

I'm going to have a nervous breakdown during Jury watch!

MOO

Mel

Sorry MsFacetious - no vacation for you :)

If you're already on your way - have a faboo time!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member