Shout Out To Bill Sheaffer

aeneas1

Reaction score
i've followed the eyewitness 9 feed of the trial online at radaronline.com, and just have to say that bill schaefer's levelheaded commentary, common sense insight and expert analysis has been nothing short of tremendous. compared to the sideshow spectacle of talking head experts shouting over each other each night on primetime tabloid programming, schaeffer is a breath of fresh air and stands alone in terms of quality inside information and analysis. well done mr. schaefer!

Agree, aeneas. I think he would make a wonderful WS Radio guest!

Bill Scheaffer and Kathy Belich have both done a tremendous job and have clearly outclassed any of the of the talking heads on any of the MSM. I have relied on them every evening for the analysis of the day and for opinions and have come away with more accurate information and a much clearer understanding of the technicalities of the court proceedings than anything I have seen or heard on MSM (most specifically IS, CNN, HLN, MSNBC)

These two people did their background research, refused to release information until it was confirmed, they were careful with witnesses and I believe fair and balanced with the family.

Kathy Belich is fantastic and the dynamics with she and Bill Schaeffer were just wonderful.

Thanks so much for starting this thread !

Bill Scheaffer and Kathy Belich have both done a tremendous job and have clearly outclassed any of the of the talking heads on any of the MSM. I have relied on them every evening for the analysis of the day and for opinions and have come away with more accurate information and a much clearer understanding of the technicalities of the court proceedings than anything I have seen or heard on MSM (most specifically IS, CNN, HLN, MSNBC)

These two people did their background research, refused to release information until it was confirmed, they were careful with witnesses and I believe fair and balanced with the family.

Kathy Belich is fantastic and the dynamics with she and Bill Schaeffer were just wonderful.

RespectfullyQuoted GennyMac :thumb:

I totally agree with everything you have said. I quoted you because I could not have said how I felt any better. :tyou:

:takeabow: Kathy Belich and Bill Sheaffer :blowkiss: They both are a credit to their professions. Thank you for this thread, I hope their popularity will show that people want facts and solid information in their news reporting and the drama can be saved for the soaps.

ETA: news outlets I watched that cared more for drama (at times, some were better than others...): HLN, Dr. Drew(BOO!), JVM, FoxNews. Casey Jordan and Beth Karas are good eggs, imo.

ooo yeah.. Hes my fav..
and his end of day trial wrap ups have been a must see everynite for me

I like him, he's easy to understand and he seems to be informed about the facts of the case and makes reasonable inferences based on his knowledge, not like some TH's who will spout out any old nonsense just to hear themselves talking although they have missed something crucial.

Love Bill S.
What a breath of fresh informative air.
The other talking heads, talk about a butt burp in a blizzard...
Honestly, when I get home from work, the first thing I do is find his report on the day's proceedings. This gives me all I need to know.
Then I'm on WS until the wee hours in the morning....

Thanks so much for this thread. I had thought about a thread to acknowledge "our" heroes of the case, and Bill S. is at the top of my list. Yes, I have only the highest praise for HHJP and the SA team, but Bill S. brought the trial into my home, via livestream on WFTV, with intelligent and unbiased commentary. I have already planned to send him a "thank you" note when the trial concludes. A toast to Bill S. with a very fine wine!

Thank you for this thread! I so agree. From early on whenever I heard there was an interview with Bill Schaeffer I would get so excited and make sure I tuned in. He and Kathi B have been fair and smart and easy to listen to and on and on. I would love to see them both on a show regarding trials.

I will miss them when this trial is over.

Hey! B.S.!

AWESOME JOB!!!:great::great::great:

:tyou:

I agree 100% and have quoted because I could not have expressed it any better. THREE CHEERS FOR THIS TEAM!!!!!

Let the General Manager of WFTV know how much we have appreciated BS and KB all through the trial and the many months preceding.

I agree. I've been watching the WFTV Ch. 9 coverage since the beginning (online) and have been impressed with the whole team. There were reasons Cindy Anthony wanted nothing to do with Ch. 9 and Kathi Belich - because they had her number. :great:

I love Bill S's commentaries and he's always been "right on". It also helps that he agrees with my thoughts on everything. :wink:

When I have trouble with WFTV's live feed and I have to go to another website, I really miss the chatter between Bill and Greg, or whomever he's speaking with. I just wish WFTV would fix their live feed problems. They sure do have big problems when storms roll through.

Hooray for Bill, Kathi, Greg, and the WFTV team. :woohoo:

I totally agree - both Bill and Kathy are so well worth watching!

Shout out to Kathy from Western Pennsylvania!

So, I have been looking for his analysis today, is there one? I enjoy his take on things, and Kathy is just so wonderful!

smiley-vault-signs-015.gif

He is the reason I watch the WFTV link every day. And I love to hear his analysis each day on how the trial went..........

Bill is definitely my favorite!! Class act all the way around!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back