The missing evidence

Schu7

Reaction score
This old man has a view here that probably will be disputed heavily. But please take a step back good people and think with your logical mind. 50 years ago I worked in Army intelligence gathering and sorting. We were taught a few basic rules. Those rules are just as valid today as long ago.
#1 - Keep it simple. The complex breaks down in most all final analysis.
#2 - Believe the logic in your mind. Not the projected sensory information put out to you.
#3 - Look for what is missing. Not what is given.

The Missing Evidence

Well what is missing in the Casey case? What did the prosecution NOT present?
1 - Testimony under oath early on in the investigation brought out that Casey was NOT intelligent. Dumb. Stupid.
2 - How Dominic Casey knew where to look for Caylee. Nobody should ever believe a psychic can see these things.
3 - The true meaning of "Zanny" in this case. As in the young people's terminology of today.
4 - That ALL the Anthony's refused to take a lie detector test at any time.
5 - The overheard by neighbours, big fight of June 15TH. Between Cindy and Casey.
6 - Why was the great Grand-Mothers statement that Cindy hated Casey more then Cindy loved Caylee brought into evidence by the defense?
7 - Lastly, who deleted the computer files at the Anthony home?

Those are the key missing pieces here. The answers to those questions are very easy when added to the other evidence presented. But almost impossible to prove. And it is all so simple. It fits together easily when added up. The Prosecution case is a part lie. Yes Casey is guiltily! But not of the way the prosecution presented the case. Ask a couple simple questions of yourself here please.
1 - Why would Casey wait 3 months to kill Caylee? If the chloroform was to murder Caylee.
2 - Why would the Anthony family members not want the public to know they were being genuine and honest in their search for Caylee from the start?
3 - Who had the knowledge to delete JUST a 2 week section of the computer?

Here is a truthful scenario. Casey was a lying thief. Cindy had finally had enough of her stealing and lying on the 15TH. Cindy thought she had closed Casey's access to her money off. But found out differently that day of the 15TH. A huge fight between Cindy and Casey. Over-heard by the neighbours. Cindy threatened to have Caylee taken away from Casey. Casey freaked out and left in a rage. And killed her own daughter Caylee in a rage against Cindy. On the 16THCasey left to party it up for as long as she could. 31 days after the fight Cindy finally called the police in. Casey would have had to tell Cindy that she had killed Caylee then. If you do not tell your intended victim of what you did against them, the whole effort is pointless. You can count on Casey shoveling it in Cindy's face that her precious Caylee was dead because of her. The guilt trip as it is called. Cindy went immediately into damage protection mode. She controlled the family members anyway. Cindy wrote the lines for their script in her Greek tragedy play. To save her daughter, which was all she had left.
Here the "hat" Leonard Padilla comes in. He had excess to all the wanted people. He could remove the computer searches. Face it people, Casey could barely turn a computer on. Let alone remove a section of computer memory. Of course Cindy knew about the searches from Casey. But she could not have removed the searches either. Now Leonard Padilla could. He was there. Or one of his lackey's. But one would not want to clean the whole hard drive. Too obvious. Maybe they could get by with just a small deletion of months from the murder date. Imagine how surprised Leonard Padilla was when the police computer men went WAY BACK in the computer memory and found the deletions!
Now George got caught out early here. He knew that was Caylee's human body decomposition smell when the car was picked up. He knew that Casey had finally taken the body out of the truck. He knows Casey killed Caylee. So he just goes back to work. Look George never cared about a job in his life, UNTIL THIS DAY??? Yea, right. The more time that went by they better here for the family, in his mind. Tell no one and go get that job George! As for Casey? She is lazy in the extreme. To lazy to dig a proper hole in the back yard. When the smell finally got too much for even her in the car, she dumped Caylee in the near by swamp she knew so well. Lazy and dumb again here Casey. How dumb is Casey? Well she thought axanx is acceptable to keep your growing child down for partying time. "Zanny" as it is know on the streets. Zenaida Gonzales was a lucky find for Casey at the Sawgrass apartments. Nothing more then a lucky find. One she was looking for. BUT Cindy took the lucky find and turned it into a time usage or Casey defense situation. Right up to a few weeks before the trial. Cindy is blind stubborn if nothing else except evil.

Now for the police problem here. They made their case in public far too early. Before they realized Cindy is a key part of the evil. Her actions after the fact of the murder make her as guilty as Casey. LEGALLY! They did only go after Casey to start with. Leaving the prosecution with the huge problem of a truthful trial getting both Cindy and Casey off for a variety of legal issues. And the State of Florida looking like fools. This is why one should never do a trial through the media people. For all the money spent and the massive coverage, somebody had to pay the price here. So it is Casey alone. Not Casey and Cindy as it should be. Thus the missing evidence here in this case. Please lean back and think about the missing evidence. And how a simple story became a murder mystery of a type. Mother - Daughter hatred produced a dead Caylee. Now who wants to take a case like this to court. With the knowledge that a rush to judgment will probably destroy the prosecutions case. As for me. I can see where the trial of both of them would be problematical at best. But I ever so wish they would have a double needle session for these evil people. Cindy's crying has carried the day for her here. The visual and sensual projections. That which I was taught to ignore at an early age. Sadly the media and public are easily taken in by the deceptions. Because the public believes people are better then we really are in real life. We are an optimistic race of humans here. And sometimes we have to pay a price for that blinded view in others. Like now sadly. I say to hell with both of them. And a jail cell for the other family members and hired lackeys who lied.

You may scream your dissention here now.

Casey wasn't that dumb. She lived on her computer I'm sure she knew it inside and out.

This old man has a view here that probably will be disputed heavily. But please take a step back good people and think with your logical mind. 50 years ago I worked in Army intelligence gathering and sorting. We were taught a few basic rules. Those rules are just as valid today as long ago.
#2 - Believe the logic in your mind. Not the projected sensory information put out to you.

The Missing Evidence

1 - Testimony under oath early on in the investigation brought out that Casey was NOT intelligent. Dumb. Stupid.
2 - How Dominic Casey knew where to look for Caylee. Nobody should ever believe a psychic can see these things.
3 - The true meaning of "Zanny" in this case. As in the young people's terminology of today.
5 - The overheard by neighbours, big fight of June 15TH. Between Cindy and Casey.
6 - Why was the great Grand-Mothers statement that Cindy hated Casey more then Cindy loved Caylee brought into evidence by the defense?

Those are the key missing pieces here. The answers to those questions are very easy when added to the other evidence presented. But almost impossible to prove. And it is all so simple. It fits together easily when added up. The Prosecution case is a part lie. Yes Casey is guiltily! But not of the way the prosecution presented the case. Ask a couple simple questions of yourself here please.
1 - Why would Casey wait 3 months to kill Caylee? If the chloroform was to murder Caylee.
2 - Why would the Anthony family members not want the public to know they were being genuine and honest in their search for Caylee from the start?

Here is a truthful scenario. Casey was a lying thief. Cindy had finally had enough of her stealing and lying on the 15TH. Cindy thought she had closed Casey's access to her money off. But found out differently that day of the 15TH. A huge fight between Cindy and Casey. Over-heard by the neighbours. Cindy threatened to have Caylee taken away from Casey. Casey freaked out and left in a rage. And killed her own daughter Caylee in a rage against Cindy. On the 16THCasey left to party it up for as long as she could. 31 days after the fight Cindy finally called the police in. Casey would have had to tell Cindy that she had killed Caylee then. If you do not tell your intended victim of what you did against them, the whole effort is pointless. You can count on Casey shoveling it in Cindy's face that her precious Caylee was dead because of her. The guilt trip as it is called. Cindy went immediately into damage protection mode. She controlled the family members anyway. Cindy wrote the lines for their script in her Greek tragedy play. To save her daughter, which was all she had left.
Here the "hat" Leonard Padilla comes in. He had excess to all the wanted people. He could remove the computer searches. Face it people, Casey could barely turn a computer on. Let alone remove a section of computer memory. Of course Cindy knew about the searches from Casey. But she could not have removed the searches either. Now Leonard Padilla could. He was there. Or one of his lackey's. But one would not want to clean the whole hard drive. Too obvious. Maybe they could get by with just a small deletion of months from the murder date. Imagine how surprised Leonard Padilla was when the police computer men went WAY BACK in the computer memory and found the deletions!
Now George got caught out early here. He knew that was Caylee's human body decomposition smell when the car was picked up. He knew that Casey had finally taken the body out of the truck. He knows Casey killed Caylee. So he just goes back to work. Look George never cared about a job in his life, UNTIL THIS DAY??? Yea, right. The more time that went by they better here for the family, in his mind. Tell no one and go get that job George! As for Casey? She is lazy in the extreme. To lazy to dig a proper hole in the back yard. When the smell finally got too much for even her in the car, she dumped Caylee in the near by swamp she knew so well. Lazy and dumb again here Casey. How dumb is Casey? Well she thought axanx is acceptable to keep your growing child down for partying time. "Zanny" as it is know on the streets. Zenaida Gonzales was a lucky find for Casey at the Sawgrass apartments. Nothing more then a lucky find. One she was looking for. BUT Cindy took the lucky find and turned it into a time usage or Casey defense situation. Right up to a few weeks before the trial. Cindy is blind stubborn if nothing else except evil.

Now for the police problem here. They made their case in public far too early. Before they realized Cindy is a key part of the evil. Her actions after the fact of the murder make her as guilty as Casey. LEGALLY! They did only go after Casey to start with. Leaving the prosecution with the huge problem of a truthful trial getting both Cindy and Casey off for a variety of legal issues. And the State of Florida looking like fools. This is why one should never do a trial through the media people. For all the money spent and the massive coverage, somebody had to pay the price here. So it is Casey alone. Not Casey and Cindy as it should be. Thus the missing evidence here in this case. Please lean back and think about the missing evidence. And how a simple story became a murder mystery of a type. Mother - Daughter hatred produced a dead Caylee. Now who wants to take a case like this to court. With the knowledge that a rush to judgment will probably destroy the prosecutions case. As for me. I can see where the trial of both of them would be problematical at best. But I ever so wish they would have a double needle session for these evil people. Cindy's crying has carried the day for her here. The visual and sensual projections. That which I was taught to ignore at an early age. Sadly the media and public are easily taken in by the deceptions. Because the public believes people are better then we really are in real life. We are an optimistic race of humans here. And sometimes we have to pay a price for that blinded view in others. Like now sadly. I say to hell with both of them. And a jail cell for the other family members and hired lackeys who lied.

I'm sorry but I stopped reading this post when I got to the part when Leonard Padllia is a computer expert.LOL.

I believe the statement was that KC hated Cindy more than KC loved Caylee....

Casey wasn't that dumb. She lived on her computer I'm sure she knew it inside and out.

I must disagree here. Using a web page, YouTube, sending E-Mails etc. is the stuff 5-8 year old do now. BUT knowing how to do a specific search area deletion is way above any average computer user no a days. Young people do live on a computer. But few have any knowledge of how they work. Or what can be done with a computer. Thus the need for computer technicians in our society. And LP needs lackeys to do his computer work.

Respectfully, where on earth did you get the idea that "Casey could barely turn a computer on?"

I don't believe this would have been admissible evidence in any court in the country.

I agree with your KISS idea.. and that is about it.. I highly doubt Leonard had anything to do with it and I do believe that Casey does know how to delete history, clear the cache etc.. my 10 year old can figure that much out.

In going with your KISS idea, I am keeping it as simple as possible.. I believe the decomp in the backyard was NOT from trying to bury Caylee. but simply from KC being too squeamish to handle the body on her own.. She used the borrowed shovel to move the body from her trunk into the bags.. then having a tiny bit of the OCD we have seen her parents to have, she took the shovel out back to hose it off.. thus the decomp in the yard.

I do believe George knew the baby was dead and his daughter had some part in it as soon as he smelled the car, I believe he played it down to Cindy who also knew based on her "what did you do" statement... I believe neither of them WANT to believe their daughter did this but they are really stuck between a rock and a hard place..

I must disagree here. Using a web page, YouTube, sending E-Mails etc. is the stuff 5-8 year old do now. BUT knowing how to do a specific search area deletion is way above any average computer user no a days. Young people do live on a computer. But few have any knowledge of how they work. Or what can be done with a computer. Thus the need for computer technicians in our society. And LP needs lackeys to do his computer work.

Casey used the Firefox browser. Deleting a section of the history is as simple as going into "Tools", "Clear Recent History", and then choosing what you want deleted and the timeframe. No computer genius necessary.

I agree to the part about Casey being dumb, if she were smart - she wouldn't have been caught. I think she was just lucky for a time.

I'd hazard to guess that it was Lee that did the computer deletions.

I think the entire family knew and aided in a cover-up to protect Casey but still don't think they know what actually happened to Caylee. They'll never know because Casey would never tell.

DC was not the prosecutions witness, they had nothing to prove with him.

Casey had been deleting her browser history for a long time before all this happened. So she knew her way around the computer. The file for the chloroform searches was deleted on July 16th or very close to when it was retrieved from the Anthony family. The family turned it over to law enforcement on July 16th. Leonard Padilla did not get involved in the case till August 21st. The computer had already been confiscated by LE long before Padilla got involved.

August 21 Casey bonded out by Padilla
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17202414/detail.html

The Missing Evidence

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us :)

Casey had been deleting her browser history for a long time before all this happened. So she knew her way around the computer. The file for the chloroform searches was deleted on July 16th or very close to when it was retrieved from the Anthony family. The family turned it over to law enforcement on July 16th. Leonard Padilla did not get involved in the case till August 21st. The computer had already been confiscated by LE long before Padilla got involved.

August 21 Casey bonded out by Padilla
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17202414/detail.html

You may be 100% right..But I sure thought part of the computer forensic witness for the pros, said this was the only deleted history on the computer..

You may be 100% right..But I sure thought part of the computer forensic witness for the pros,said this was the only deleted history on the computer..

That was my understanding as well.

It's been proven by cell pings and texts that Casey didn't leave the area until she left for Tony's house late that afternoon. How was the history deleted? Casey could go into the history and delete just that part, and she probably could have found out how to go into a dat or other file and delete the searches. Such an elaborate liar would have figured it out. I'll never believe that Casey hated Cindy any more than she hated everyone else. She uses and hates everyone.

You may be 100% right..But I sure thought part of the computer forensic witness for the pros, said this was the only deleted history on the computer..

I will see if I can locate what I am referring to and link it...

The Missing Evidence

Respectfully quoted and BBM. Doesn't the army and/or some other branch of the military have what's known as "remote viewers"?

I don't think Padilla had anything to do with this stuff. He has such a big mouth if he was involved he would have squealed in front of cameras long before now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back