GUILTY PA - Daniel Fouracre, 22, killed by 14yo in stolen car, Philadelphia, 30 June 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Dan Fouracre was living life like a 22 year old should. He was out with friends and heading home in a car driven by his girlfriend.

How were they to know a 14 year old Tacony boy stole his mom's car and exited I-95 with no lights on?

Fouracre was pronounced dead at the scene and his girlfriend injured. Another car had been hit as well.

They're charging this kid with murder if I heard correctly on the news.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/cri...cle_a9601d82-d624-5bd1-94fb-d144455caa2f.html

Prosecutor: Teen charged in joyride killing showed 'escalating violence'

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/125678053.html?cmpid=15585797

July 16, 2011

Winston Charleston, the Tacony 14-year-old who killed a Bucks County man in June after taking his mother's car for a late-night joyride, had a history of "escalating violence," a prosecutor said during a Friday bail hearing.

"Yes, he's a kid," said Assistant District Attorney Beth McCaffery. "But he's an out-of-control kid, and now's he's killed someone."

This sort of thing happens quite often, unfortunately. Youth stealing parent's car and killing unsuspecting people.

It was only a short time ago here in San Diego, within the past month, that a young boy stole his mom's car and took friends on a joy-ride. He missed his turnoff, so stopped and backed up and killed a pedestrian. I tried to find a local article, but was unable to. They're most likely handling him as a juvenile.

Seems parents really need to be diligent when it comes to teenagers and car keys. :(

JMHO
fran

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member