We're Doing it Again. Another Test Show of Websleuths Radio Tonight 11PM EST

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you thought the test for Websleuths radio was fun on Thursday just wait and hear how many drunk people call in on the test show tonight. LOL

OK here is the deal. I just had the Internet repair guy out to my house a few hours ago. He said he changed a bunch of fuses at a sub station close by my house. I didn't know they still used fuses but oh well.

My Internet seems to be running fine now but I need another test like I had on Thursday.

So if you would like to join us tonight at 11 PM Eastern/10 PM Central/9 PM Mountain/8 PM Pacific then call in at:

7.6.0 825-0933

OR TOLL FREE

8.7.7 665-1565

If you have free long distance please use the 760 number. Thank you.

You can call in and talk with us or you can call in and just listen. Remember you are being recorded even though I do delete the show as soon as I can.

I can guarantee you it will be wild, perhaps a few things might be said that would suit mature audiences (it happened last time and I couldn't stop them they were maniacs) and there will not be one dull moment.

See you tonight on the radio for a test.

This is a test, this is only a test, had this been a real Websleuths Radio Show there would have been no drunk people on the air.

Wooo Hooo!

You should advertise the snacks.....they were delish!

You'll get a lot of people with snacks!

But seriously folks....I was a great time talking to everyone, even when everyone was talking at once!

But whatever you do, don't transpose the area code numbers. There a teenage girl out there that still a little emotionally traumatized from several hundred WS'ers calling her last night looking for the Websleuths Radio Show! DAMHIKT!

Will this guy be there again???

8.gif

I think he ate all of the snacks.

*snip*
But whatever you do, don't transpose the area code numbers. There a teenage girl out there that still a little emotionally traumatized from several hundred WS'ers calling her last night looking for the Websleuths Radio Show! DAMHIKT!

I KNOW. That poor kid. I feel so awful. It was because I was so tired when I typed the number. I have checked the number so many times I am becoming phobic about it. LOL.

Yes, we will have snacks. Great snacks.

We will even have a system devised on letting only one person at a time speak. I'm going to try my idea and see if it works.

The likelyhood of getting everyone to take their turn talking and not talking over each other is about as likely as Donald Trump joining the Peace Core to help the poor.

Will this guy be there again???

8.gif

I think he ate all of the snacks.

HAHAHAHAHA. Yes he will be there.

For those of you who weren't there last time I was trying to upload audio to use for the opening of my show. Somehow I uploaded this guy saying, "AM I right or am I right. " LOL

See what you missed? Now you have to be there tonight

Oh Lawdddddd..........A drunk sleuth party. Good Times, good times...........

I like the "am I right" clip. I think it should be played often. :laughcry:

I think I will try and incorperate that clip more and more. I'll pay it tonight for sure. Won't play it tomorrow for the live show though. Maybe on another show. When I do one about the JonBenet Ramsey Case I will play it a lot then. :)

Hubby and I are both calling in! Should be a hoot!:great:

oh boy :great:......the Sooners are calling in :woohoo:

Boo...no more callers?

ETA: well, at least I can hear all the crazy party people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back