2011.07.02- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

WillenFan21

Reaction score
issueswithjvm
#CaseyAnthony coverage is nonstop this weekend on #HLN, don't miss a second of our in-depth analysis with our panel and attorney @marknejame

NancyGraceHLN
Tonight: exclusive guest Cindy Anthony's ex in-law says Cindy lied on the stand. Don't miss it! #CaseyAnthony #HLN

and I am sure that DR Drew will be covering it too. I am not sure if they are doing Prime News or not.

I can promise that I will NEVER watch HLN again after this trial. JVM/NG both scream at me in my dreams.

JVM Guest (sorry don't know his name) is on saying how "unusual" he finds it that GA wasn't in the courtroom defending ICA...Never saying that he loves his daughter and she was a good mother. Says the suicide attempt was just a call for help... Because he was a former LEO if he wanted to really commit suicide he would be dead.
SMH.

Would you stop loving your daughter if you were accused of molestation and helping cover up an accident? Just curious. That is a tough thing to do, but maybe he stopped loving her because of all of this. I don't know.

How in the world did Larry Seidlin become a state court judge? :crazy:

Would you stop loving your daughter if you were accused of molestation and helping cover up an accident? Just curious. That is a tough thing to do, but maybe he stopped loving her because of all of this. I don't know.

betrayal can be strong enough to trump love..... and this was the ultimate betrayal. she killed his only grandchild and then tried to say that not only did he do the unspeakable thing of throwing her in the woods to be eaten by animals, but also molested ICA for years.

pretty powerful stuff.

JVM doesn't "do it" for me, and whoever that judge Larry guy is with the heavy accent is just awful. Do judges really use "poop in her pants" in referencing a case???

I do like Mike Brooks there.

If I never see Sunny H again, that would be okay.. good grief. Her attempts at staying "middle of the road" are weak at best. I have the hardest time...with people hearing only what.....they want and churning that into facts.... to support what they are trying to convey...oh oops..I guess that what def. atty's do. Is she a defensive atty?
moo

I personally like their countdown ticker. Its like we're waiting for New Year's or a shuttle launch.

As for Larry Seidlin - he was the judge for the Anna Nicole case. He is now in "deep doo doo" over some very unscrupulous things in his peronal life. Just google - you'll find all the gory details. He quit the bench right after Anna Nicole because he was offered a TV show - that is until his scandal broke. Now he only appears every now and then. JMHO - I don't listen to a word he says and I'm embarrassed to say he comes from my county.

I have a question for the TH's that keep saying there's no direct evidence that Casey was involved in the death of Caylee.

Regardless of whether Caylee's death was an accident or intentional, regardless of who was there when she died or came upon her dead body.....are we honestly supposed to believe it was determined by whoever was involved in her death or came upon her dead body.....we're supposed to believe they thought that CASEY would be the best person to dispose of her body? Who on this planet would give the body to Casey so she could drive around with the decomposing body and the smell of a decomposing body emanating from the trunk of her car until she could figure out where to dispose of her?

I personally like their countdown ticker. Its like we're waiting for New Year's or a shuttle launch.

As for Larry Seidlin - he was the judge for the Anna Nicole case. He is now in "deep doo doo" over some very unscrupulous things in his peronal life. Just google - you'll find all the gory details. He quit the bench right after Anna Nicole because he was offered a TV show - that is until his scandal broke. Now he only appears every now and then. JMHO - I don't listen to a word he says and I'm embarrassed to say he comes from my county.

Larry Seidlin - the drama judge!!!

betrayal can be strong enough to trump love..... and this was the ultimate betrayal. she killed his only grandchild and then tried to say that not only did he do the unspeakable thing of throwing her in the woods to be eaten by animals, but also molested ICA for years.

pretty powerful stuff.

I saw something on HLN about a week ago. Vinnie was interviewing the daughter of a serial killer. She said something very poignant: " I still love my father even though I don't want to. I wish I had a button I could push to turn the love off, but I don't have a button". She spoke about the "disconnect" between her love for her father and her knowledge of what he had done. She broke off ALL contact with him after he sent her a rather sick letter. I believe he was called the "smiling killer" or something like that. I wish my memory for names was better than it is.

JVM said she believed Casey was praying in court yesterday when

she looked down for a minute after the state rested. :sick:

I heard that too. And then J. Weintraub agreed with her assessment. Then JVM went to another topic. I said out loud "well, I guess that settles that!"

Praying. Yeah, right.

Well, she must realize her life is on the line. As they say, there are no atheists in fox holes.

If I never see Sunny H again, that would be okay.. good grief. Her attempts at staying "middle of the road" are weak at best. I have the hardest time...with people hearing only what.....they want and churning that into facts.... to support what they are trying to convey...oh oops..I guess that what def. atty's do. Is she a defensive atty?
moo

ITA! I tought I was alone with the Sunny H. .....she drives me batty. :banghead:

What are they going to do when this trial is over? lol.

Just my:twocents: but no way!!!

I know this is the HLN thread BUT don't forget Justice with Judge Jeanine tonight at 9:00pm easter time.
I hope she will be making another field trip.

I'll be blocking HLN as soon as this case is over, I have already had Fox News blocked on my TV for years...and will live my life hoping never to encounter any of the TH's on my screen ever again...

A few of them seem to have some decent experience and even intelligence but the gods of fame have taken over, now everyone is a comedian or tries for the perfect soundbite...

And I remind myself, as far as I know, not a single one guessed right about why court was called off last weekend when they were doing the hearing on Casey's competency, so I am not about to take their word about verdicts, length of time of deliberation, etc...

I heard that too. And then J. Weintraub agreed with her assessment. Then JVM went to another topic. I said out loud "well, I guess that settles that!"

Praying. Yeah, right.

Well, We don't know who exactly she was praying to. She was looking down.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back