GUILTY FL - Brian Puckett, 34, killed in axe attack, Ensley, 19 May 2010

Nefriahaia

Inactive
Reaction score
11iq06d.jpg

Ensley, Florida -- The five-year relationship between Constance Smith and Brian Puckett was saddled with drunken spats, violent clashes and verbal abuse.

But on Wednesday, it was Smith's 28-year-old son who was arrested on an open count of murder after telling Escambia County sheriff's investigators he killed Puckett with three solid swings of an axe.

"I enjoyed it, I loved every friggin' swing," Nathan Smith told officers after his arrest in the death that occurred in the home that he, his mother and her boyfriend shared on Hollowbrook Circle in Ensley.

more at link:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=132490

:thud:

There are no words

:devil:

:escape:

Oh my. I'm not saying it was right for the son to murder the boyfriend, but I can see how that happened. I can totally see my own sweet son taking matters into his own hands if I were being abused. Thankfully, I'm not in an endless cycle of domestic violence.

I guess even grown children can be severely affected by this kind of abuse in the home.

well, at least he's honest

28 year old son
34 year old boyfriend
45 year old mother

all drunk & living together ... a recipe for disaster

well, at least he's honest

28 year old son
34 year old boyfriend
45 year old mother

all drunk & living together ... a recipe for disaster

Right? Now the guy is dead. The young man is doing life. Mom? I can't imagine living knowing my kid was doing time for whacking my abusive boyfriend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back