Will deliberations start on Sunday night?

From my experience yes, this is what might likely happen. IF the closing statements get done early enough, like 5 or so, then dinner will be ordered in to the deliberation room.
And they will have a very short night doing what is often done to start with.
They will discuss who the foreman will be and vote on it and agree on someone. And then they will probably take a quick anonymous vote, asking who votes guilty, or not and if so, what charge they would vote for now. It is the way to get an idea how things are looking to start with.

Then on Monday morning they will begin going through the evidence and discussing it bit by bit. HOPEFULLY everyone is on close to the same page. Sweet Dreams.

Another question

Will we have a 1-2 hour alert when there is a verdict, like they did in the Scott Peterson case?

I was wondering if there was a text you could sign up for saying that the jury was about to give the verdict?

I was wondering if there was a text you could sign up for saying that the jury was about to give the verdict?

text the word 'casey' to 43886

the word should have been CAYLEE, but oh well. It will text alert you.

A little o/t, but does anyone know if the juror who had rented a house in London starting the seventh, is still there or was an alternate appointed? txs

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back