List of things that are 100% true regarding Casey Anthony***LIST ONLY***

Etiana

Truth fears nothing but concealment
Reaction score
My heads been spinning as I contemplate all the unanswered questions surrounding this case. In the last couple of months I've spent many hours on all the different threads, continually searching for the things I might have missed.

I realize we've just spent day after day watching witnesses testify and yet I find myself at the last minute wanting to back up my thoughts on why I believe ICA is guilty of killing her daughter. It would help to read things that have been proven by several different sources.

What actions, behaviours, words, facts and evidence can we rely on to be 100% true regarding ICA?

It smelled like there'd been a dead body in the damn car.

She didn't tell anyone her daughter was "missing" for 31 days. Then her mother reported Caylee missing, not ICA.

~ Zanny the Nanny did not kidnap Caylee

~ ICA lied about Zanny the Nanny

~ Zanny has never, nor will ever appear because she doesn't exist

She used to shop at Target due to video proof

Her biggest mistake was not calling police right away, as she said to Melich during the interrogation at Universal. Video and audio proof

If it can't be proven somehow, it's not believeable.

Casey Anthony was born March 19, 1986.

I had to check the birth certificate first though ;)

MOO

Mel

I've continually pondered this myself. For those of us who haven't followed the case from the very beginning, it's difficult to nail down the true facts (without getting caught up in emotion).

From what I understand:

- Caylee wasn't reported for 31 days (it's an odd figure to be honest, like plucked out of the air)

- Caylee was located close to home.

- The duct tape

- The confirmed smell in the car. I am however, not completely convinced this is 100% true. Does the Pontiac still exist, is the smell still present?

Internet searches don't hold a lot of credence. Casey's behaviour is irrelevant as are personal feelings ... people deal with grief in different ways (if it in fact was an accident).

Honestly, for me, there's not much else other than the above. I can't even get my head around a motive. Sure you all think she wanted to return to her single life, partying etc. But, I'm not buying that. She could have easily just handed Caylee over to her parents. Casey wouldn't have been the first to do this and she certainly won't be the last.

It was an accident and I'm anticipating a lesser charge (like manslaughter).

I'm annoyed by the continual posts of 'she's guilty ... look at the way she smirks, look at her clothes etc.'. Again, irrelevant. The know facts are thin.

She is a liar without remorse.

She is a proven thief and stole from Amy (her best friend at the time), CA and her own grandparents, without remorse.

In the midst of her little daughter being "missing" for 31 days and herself being arrested and put in jail for the first time, she said it was a huge waste to have made a jailhouse call to her family and she just wanted her boyfriend's phone number.

I've continually pondered this myself. For those of us who haven't followed the case from the very beginning, it's difficult to nail down the true facts (without getting caught up in emotion).

From what I understand:

- Caylee wasn't reported for 31 days (it's an odd figure to be honest, like plucked out of the air)

- Caylee was located close to home.

- The duct tape

- The confirmed smell in the car. I am however, not completely convinced this is 100% true. Does the Pontiac still exist, is the smell still present?

Internet searches don't hold a lot of credence. Casey's behaviour is irrelevant as are personal feelings ... people deal with grief in different ways (if it in fact was an accident).

Honestly, for me, there's not much else other than the above. I can't even get my head around a motive. Sure you all think she wanted to return to her single life, partying etc. But, I'm not buying that. She could have easily just handed Caylee over to her parents. Casey wouldn't have been the first to do this and she certainly won't be the last.

It was an accident and I'm anticipating a lesser charge (like manslaughter).

I'm annoyed by the continual posts of 'she's guilty ... look at the way she smirks, look at her clothes etc.'. Again, irrelevant. The known facts are thin.

*She's an actor. When the Jury is in the room, she is stoic and hardly blinks. When the Jury leaves the room she chats up her attorneys and laughs - proof trial videos
*She's a liar - 31 days said Caylee was with the Nanny - working at Universal
*She's a thief - AH's money

Caylee was close to home.

Casey did lie, cheat, and steal.

Casey is a spiteful b****!
She was a bad mother "Maybe I'm a bad mother"

KC can make some skeery faces!

~ The internet searches for Chloroform, how to make Chlorform and Neck Breaking were not made by CA.

Lady Justice will prevail

justice.jpg

Sorry to be repetitive

- Casey didnt report her daughter missing until after her mother had called 911
- Casey claimed her daughter was fine with the nanny for a month
- Casey lied that she worked at Universal
- Casey lived on other peoples money, forged checks
- Casey looked up "how to make chloroform" and visited other cholororm related sites
- Casey drove around in a car that had a smell that, according to evidence and testimony, cannot be explained by anything else than human decomposition
- Casey avoided her family for a month and when finally confronted, made up a story about nanny kidnapping Caylee
- Casey still claimed Caylee was ok- that she received a phone call from her the day her mother called 911
- Casey wanted the police and her family to look for a nanny that does not exist
- The air in the trunk of her car contained unusually high amounts of chloroform, which is a volatile substance
- Caylee had duct tape around her skull, attached to the mandible and hair
- The ME concluded Caylees death was a homicide
- Caylees body was found close to home with things from the Anthony house
- According to testimony, Caseys behaviour was normal and happy on the evening of june 16th (and onwards) when she had a movie and overnight date with Tony.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back