Poll: How did JA do in closing arguments?

How well did JA do?

Votes: 5 1.0%

Votes: 5 1.0%

Votes: 4 0.8%

Votes: 6 1.1%

Votes: 4 0.8%

Votes: 8 1.5%

Votes: 11 2.1%

Votes: 36 6.8%

Votes: 32 6.1%

Votes: 66 12.5%
  • Home Run, knocked it out of the park

Votes: 349 66.3%

• Total voters

MissDiva

Reaction score
With a 1 being terrible and a 10 being OMG AMAZING, how well did JA do in tying everything together and proving the state's case?

AMAZING. I wanted him to explain why ICA did it. I never felt it came out during the trial and might cause reasonable doubt. He explained why today.

He did exceptionally. His explanation of "Timer55" gave me chills!!

He wrapped everything from this past 6 weeks up very nicely for the jury and the rebuttal will be even better!

I notice he gave himself a couple hours for rebuttal also! very smart!

LDB will finish it out ... JA did great, keeping the jury's attention and yet saving time to rebut the DT closing. Well done JA!

Amazing. Completely blown away over here by it. He had me crying more than once during it. Poor Caylee Marie.

What about the pics of her party time. Is this it.. will LDB add anything to it.. or is that it. I was looking for the pictures. The mention of the jail house tapes and disregard for Caylee..

Do you think that will be in rebuttal to JB.... I thought the prosecution was going to do in sections.. I am confused

LDB will finish it out ... JA did great, keeping the jury's attention and yet saving time to rebut the DT closing. Well done JA!

so the rest should be rebuttal to leave with images of party gal, disregard for concern for caylee in jail house tape, elaborate lies to police.

JA didnt mention she sent them on a wild goose chase to Zanny's apartment, what about the 911 call and CA.

So glad he mentioned that Caylee was starting to talk. I've always thought that played a large role in what happened. I wouldn't be surprised if she said something to CA on the trip to Mt. Dora .

He totally knocked it out of the park. I am so proud of him for sticking up for Caylee and for giving a voice to the voiceless.

Beautifully done. Only once fluffing up with names, the other time correcting himself. I'd have to go through the video. Almost flawless. Bravo!

OMG! That's all I have to say about it. OMG!

JA ROCKS!

JA did great! Only thing I wish he would have mentioned were the chloroform searches on the computer.

He was passionate, succinct and completely truthful. He highlighted each point and explained it well. 3 cheers for JA!

Jeff Ashton was out of this world today. He was surely being led by the Divine as he so logically went through the evidence in this case. We need newer, bigger, better words to describe Jeff's brilliance. Oh how I love you Jeff Ashton!

JA knocked it out of the park with intelligence, compassion, and eloquence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back