What did we lean today 7-03-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Whatta day. I fell asleep between the middle of JA's closing statements and the middle of JB's closing statements but I definitely learned some things.

That Baez can smirk but prosecuting attorneys and emus can't....neener, neener

I learned that JB believes ICA lies because she was raised that way and it's no big deal. JB also believes that LE and others all lied and it is a HUGE BIG DEAL.

Fight club! Ashton vs Baez! Nahhhhh...
How about Wipeout? now THAT would be hilarious!!!

I learned that Briscoe P. Darling Jr. from the Andy Griffith show was not only a comedic character, but also a timeless role model as well.

Whatta day. I fell asleep between the middle of JA's closing statements and the middle of JB's closing statements but I definitely learned some things.

I took a nap during JB's arguement, it just went on forever. However, I did wake up in time to see the 'kids' get called to the principal's office for making fun of each other.

Also I learned (from secret sources which I will not disclose) that JB plans to patent the SMIRK and copyright the word, "AND."

I'm learning right now that it appears JB taught CM about going on too long while talking. :banghead:

I heard what "planking" was but I missed the pic. Someone please enlighten me so I can REALLY learn.

I have learned these things today:

Not to cut the cheese

Not to laugh and get caught while cutting the cheese in the court room

That there was an elephant in the room? *is this magical thinking again?*

That ICA has A LOT of issues? DUH? :waitasec:

That Lee was smart and did not show up for court today. *spared himself glares from ICA and family*

That it was a wise move for GA to sit away from CA in court.

That GA is a gentleman for giving up his coat to CA in court.

That if I kill any of my children and don't want anyone to find out? All I can get charged with is improper disposal of a body. :waitasec:

That if CM's shoes are 22 years old? And he's been wearing them? Would that smell be the same as trash after 22 years?

That we've all been watching imaginary things on imaginary screens, for a really long time so? It must all be in our heads, too? :ufo:

That I told my mom how much I loved her today. AND my children as well. JA's closing argument made me reflect back and think about my own dysfunctional family. We love to hate each other too! BUT we REALLY love each other a lot. :blowkiss: We are the village for each other. And we LOVE to be in each other's business! In fact? We INVITE it. :slapfight:

I'm sure I'll come up with more later.

I heard what "planking" was but I missed the pic. Someone please enlighten me so I can REALLY learn.

http://www.triangleplank.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/chickenplanking.jpg
chickenplanking.jpg

http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/imagescellaplanking1_small.jpg
imagescellaplanking1_small.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-En5VxjUQw38/TdIRo5Xhc4I/AAAAAAAAAVw/K9zCO1BCmL0/s1600/planking-safely.jpg
planking-safely.jpg

Based on Jose's and Chaney's closings: Everyone lies, everyone dies.

Everyone lies other than ICA. It's all a big conspiracy against the real victim here according to DT. I'm still surprised they didn't try and blame the baby.

I learned that my eyes and ears can bleed simultaneously.

Man if I was a states attorney or on the jury I think I would've had a really hard time not laughing out loud. What a weird closing by Baez!

That the defense can put me to sleep. Can't wait till the State closes.

I think it's on the morning thread>search "planking" it was pretty funny.

What was NOT funny was how jb made my poor head spin.
I need an emu ride.
moo

Oh Steely...I had a great new learning for today that I posted somewhere in the trial thread for you...I can't remember what I said or where I posted it...hold on, let me go find it...

Found it - [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6835442&postcount=3866"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS[/ame]

"drowning is not sexy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member