If there is an aquittal.....

BaileyandBella

Reaction score
I know.....I pray to God there isn't, but I have a question.

Say she still insists it was a pool accident. Could they bring her up on new charges for not reporting it to the Police?

Thanks!!!!

I believe they have other charges they could use against her.

However, I honestly don't think ICA would make it to another trial. Someone out there would take issue with it and...well, bump her off.

I think ICA should pray for jail time. There are a bunch of crazy people out there.

I know.....I pray to God there isn't, but I have a question.

Say she still insists it was a pool accident. Could they bring her up on new charges for not reporting it to the Police?

Thanks!!!!

She's already been in jail for three years, so I don't see why they'd bother.

I believe they have other charges they could use against her.

However, I honestly don't think ICA would make it to another trial. Someone out there would take issue with it and...well, bump her off.

I think ICA should pray for jail time. There are a bunch of crazy people out there.

Miss Diva, my sis, who lives in Florida said the same thing today!; the state of Florida would not continue to pay for protection for Casey...

But don't forget about the charges for lying to LE. She'll be convicted of those for sure...

Then....here comes the IRS. She never paid taxes on the 200,000 dollars she made selling pictures of Caylee.

How often is a defendant with the death penalty hanging over them acquitted? I can't imagine that KC will walk out into the free Florida sunshine.

No one ever took out OJ. Or do you think the fact that Casey murdered a 2-year-old would be more likely to bring out people's emotions? Also, OJ was very wealthy before his trial, so did he pay for 24/7 security/bodyguards after he was acquitted?

No one ever took out OJ. Or do you think the fact that Casey murdered a 2-year-old would be more likely to bring out people's emotions? Also, OJ was very wealthy before his trial, so did he pay for 24/7 security/bodyguards after he was acquitted?

Yep....and everyone thought he would be killed. But does someone really want to sacrifice their own life (jail time) by killing ICA?

As much as I loathe her, I wouldn't sacrifice my life.

Yes. And I bet it would be a female who would do it. I don't know why, but I just get this strong feeling that ICA's days would be numbered if she were released.

Yep....and everyone thought he would be killed. But does someone really want to sacrifice their own life (jail time) by killing ICA?

As much as I loathe her, I wouldn't sacrifice my life.

Neither would I, but we're sane people. I think OJ is completely different. Completely different circumstances.

There could be someone out there who lost his/her child and may be suicidal anyway, and may be outraged that ICA took a precious life on purpose when they lost their child for reasons beyond their control.

As far as I'm concerned, OJ took himself out by continuing his reckless behavior and, sure enough, landed himself in jail after all.

I can't even begin to fathom for a second her getting off. I knew in my gut the day this story broke she killed Caylee. I looked at my husband and said she killed that baby. A couple days later I saw a grandmother trying to cover up the obvious murder of this child. That is why I am here 3 years later watching every minute. Little did I know when I made my silent promise to Caylee that I would stand by her until justice was done, that I was simply one of thousands. It will be very disappointing is Casey gets off, but I just don't see it happening. I have to believe justice is just around the corner for Caylee!

I've thought about this a ton today. First, I do not believe she will be acquitted. No way. I do think it's possible they find her not guilty of pre-meditated murder. I would disagree with this verdict completely. HOWEVER. With that said.... Guilty people go free everyday. She went through the process she was found innocent by a jury of her peers. That would be the end of it for me. I would be sad and in shock (much like the OJ trial where I literally got sick) I believe in our judicial system and it would seem like it failed Caylee. That would be a hard to swallow it but swallow it we must. JUst like OJ Casey would get hers, eventually. She's not walking out a free woman this week. No way. I can't even imagine that being a possibility.

If this were the case, Casey would have taken the stand.

If there is an aquittal...I will eat my hat!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back