2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

May justice prevail.

I pray that Caylee's voice is a constant presence in the jury deliberation room.

I'm hoping the jury remembers what George said, "1 + 1 = 2". :waitasec:

Inmate has arrived and has lowered her chair.

I really really really hope today puts everything back in perspective for the jury. I'm admittedly worried.

ICA is at the defense table, wearing blue and white. Don't see any red.

Good morning everyone. Anxiously waiting for LDB and JA to get this train rolling and stitching the final pieces of the quilt together.

HERE....so glad I made it in time. SA shall hit it home for our little Caylee today.

ICA is reading the new Jury instructions

ICA ,chair lowered ,is in court.
That little trick will not be missed by the jury and I hope it backfires on the DT.

My stomach feels like it is in my throat. ugh...

3 long years and we put it in the hands of 12 unknown people.

God, this is so hard.

Whoa, Baez looks tired! Dark circles under his eyes...

Bill S is talking about how much JA owes to JB for not asking for punishment....I am thinking JB would have been in just as much trouble as he called the other counsel a name so I think both were in trouble

Will the State show the 15th june video of Caylee? I remember the State showing a video of Laci during the SP trial. I think the jurors need to see Caylee smiling and singing.

Pretty sure everyone in court (deputies, jurors) will be eating Jimmy Johns for lunch. #ClosingArguments #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:27 AM

No matter what happens we owe a debt of gratitude to LDB, JA, FG, and HHJP. They have all done their best to bring justice to this child. It is unfortunate that some of the defense team has done their best to obstruct justice. All anyone ever wanted was the truth. If the baby had drowned, why this three year farce. I know we can never bring her back, but hopefully today we can bring justice in her name to so many children who have not had that opportunity. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth