Was the 31 days possibly 31 days of planning a murder of her parents?

Chewy

Reaction score
One of the things I've not been able to wrap my mind around in this whole thing is how Casey could think she would have gotten away with 31 days.

And as I've been thinking about it, it's strange, on the one hand it points to her guilt IMHO but on the other I'm not sure why she thought she could be out for 31 days partying the night away. She had to have figured how this would have looked once they caught up with her.

Got me to thinking maybe the Zanny story was part of a bigger plan. Maybe she wanted to pretend someone came to the house and killed George and Cindy or even just Cindy, seems like Cindy bugged her more than George did. Or just kill Cindy and act like it was a home invasion and Caylee was kidnapped. Maybe that's what the chloroform and neck breaking were all about. Knock Cindy out, break her neck then knock herself out with chloroform.

Maybe she thought she could create this scenario where Zanny has been watching Caylee all this time. Suddenly Zanny shows up at the house with some thugs and demands Caylee, trying to kidnap her. According to Casey's story Cindy tries to stop them because she loves and protects the baby and gets killed.

In this way her story DOES add up. She's trusted Zanny all this time. She's been out partying and doing normal things as if nothing is wrong. She's suddenly betrayed by the sitter. She wouldn't have to dispose of Caylee because by then she was already dead and buried in a staged way that backed up a kidnapping gone wrong.

The nanny then turns out to be an illegal alien who stole the baby and ran away. Shock. Dead mom, living at home with George who would be a total wreck.

I was thinking that maybe she got caught halfway through the plan. If she hadn't she could have acted like everything was normal for weeks as she was building up towards the murder of Cindy. And this is why she kept asking for one more day.

Am I allowed to even post this?

I've always believed the searching of neck breaking, etc. was because she was intending to kill her mother, and quite possibly both parents. I think it was all a master plan to rid herself of her family and have a little insurance money and possibly the house. I'll always believe that she also intended at some point to kill one or both parents.

I've always believed the searching of neck breaking, etc. was because she was intending to kill her mother, and quite possibly both parents. I think it was all a master plan to rid herself of her family and have a little insurance money and possibly the house. I'll always believe that she also intended at some point to kill one or both parents.

^^All of that! Absolutely! :giggle:

I don't believe she intended on killing her parents or planning it either. She didn't show that at all because she was staying away from them for the most part.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back