What did we learn today 7-04-2011

What did we learn today 7-04-2011 - Multiple Choice.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
IMO, we learned KC is <modsnip>

I also counted that JB was 3-27 in his objections. (That's by my count and may be off a couple either way.)

We learned that JB was seething that he didn't get a chance to say anything after the prosecution rebutted his ridiculous closing statements.

We learned that JA and LDB are much, much, much better lawyers than anyone on the defense team.

All just my opinion.

we learned everyone wanted to find caylee, but casey. from her own mouth.

She hadn't slept for four days, I believe is what she said.

<modsnip>

OOPS! I'm mistaken. It's gonna happen one more time when the jury reads their verdict.

I also counted that JB was 3-28 in his objections. (That's by my count and may be off a couple either way.)

We learned that JB was seething that he didn't get a chance to say anything after the prosecution rebutted his ridiculous closing statements.

We learned that JA and LDB are much, much, much better lawyers than anyone on the defense team.

All just my opinion.

BBM.

AGREED!! I agree with every single thing you wrote. The emus do, too.

That regardless of the outcome, this trial is about Caylee Marie Anthony, and ICA is just going to have to deal with it. Yes, ICA, we DO care about what happened to Caylee and not about your many fabrications.

Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages;
Bella Vita Comes in 6'8 jail cell.

I learned today that women can kick a field goal and win a game just as good if not better than a man :giggle:

We learned that LDB will be the Dolphins' next FG kicker.

An Emu did not kill Caylee.

emu-2.jpg

That the state could tie it all together in a neat, clean way. In a easy to remember way.

That tattoo is powerful. My Hubby hasn't be truely following this case. Thought the SA didn't make it's case, thought JB did. (shows how little he followed it) He was totaly floored when he seen that last picture of her dancing and the tat. He asked and I told him what it said. It was a powerful last statement to end on and brought it all home that this was in no way an accident.

I learned that I still shed a massive amount of tears over this case for Caylee, Cindy, Lee, and George. Like I would if god forbid this happened to my family. We all shed more tears than the so called mother. I learned I have HUGE massive amounts of HATE for ICA that grows deeper on a daily basis.
I learned ICA shall receive The Jeffery Dahmer treatment while in prison!!

I learned that Linda can light a candle, defend the Constitution, and remove any reasonable doubt without bringing an elephant into the story or requiring that the jury wonder, "What would Linda do?

Prison isn't much different than Casey's world. She has lived in the prison of self for a long time. She didn't know how to get out of the box of her fantasies. No insight about real living. Very dumb puppy.

Please check this thread!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6845238#post6845238"]Websleuths Trivia Contest While Jury Is Out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I learned today that the SA need purple football jerseys, and quite possibly Super Bowl rings.

I also learned that a lot of folks who didn't know much about the case, or were conflicted regarding guilt, changed their minds after the State's rebuttal, especially Linda's. My husband had chills, and finally understood my anger, frustration, and sorrow.

And finally, I learned that I am a rather quiet member of of a large group of voices for a precious little girl, and I am proud of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member