Who is ica winking at

costalpilot

Reaction score
Website
www.pearltatman.com
Sorry I don't have the link but on the Nancy grace entertainment show tonight at 5:12 of the tape,as they cut to a Caylee pool ladder picture, ica gives someone a surreptitious wink with her right eye as she shuffles papers and inclines her head to hide it. They ran the shot over several times but NG never pointed it out.

I freaked when I saw it cause I thought maybe it was to a juror but I'm pretty sure the jury had been excused. But she definitely communicated with someone in the court house and she definitely tried to hide it.

IMO.

i saw her give one of her raised eyebrow / flirt things to what appeared to be one of the jurors. it was a quick gesture, but it appeared that she didn't get any feedback because she continued to watch then moved her eyes away and sat down.

R u sure the jury was still in because I really thought what I am talking about came after they had left but I'm not sure and I definitely hope it was not a juror because it was a conspiratorial communication IMO. I could be wrong but I really hope it wasn't a juror. If a spectator shooting a bird might potentially cause a mistrial, if THIS was between ica and a juror, then at the very least that juror must be relieved.

Also She was sitting in this exchange. 5:12 into Nancy grace yesterday.

i saw her give one of her raised eyebrow / flirt things to what appeared to be one of the jurors. it was a quick gesture, but it appeared that she didn't get any feedback because she continued to watch then moved her eyes away and sat down.

R u sure the jury was still in because I really thought what I am talking about came after they had left but I'm not sure and I definitely hope it was not a juror because it was a conspiratorial communication IMO. I could be wrong but I really hope it wasn't a juror. If a spectator shooting a bird might potentially cause a mistrial, if THIS was between ica and a juror, then at the very least that juror must be relieved.

Also She was sitting in this exchange. 5:12 into Nancy grace yesterday.
bring in the jury announces jp. everyone rises. camera on casey. she does her eyebrow thingamijiggy to what appeared to be one of the jury members finding his/her seat. seemed familiar with the target of her display, as if they've made positive eye contact before. waits for a response. keeps waiting. glances away and sits, as if no response was given.

Can anyone post a link to that NG episode? I am having a hard time finding it on YT.

The TH's have been speaking of Juror #11 who is a white male, 30, goodlooking, single, working on his Masters Degree in Special Ed.

When they spoke of this guy I wondered if ICA had targeted him in an effort to get sympathy.

I did not see the clip you are referring to but i would love to see it. Here is my opinion even though I have not viewed it. I would think if she winked or gave a flirtatious look to any juror, that juror would consider it very unappropriated considering this is a trial that will determine her fate. That juror would think she was definitely messed up. Second opinion is if she is winking at any of her DT, she might be thinking... Good they are showing the pool video and reaffirming a drowning. IMO

I don't want to see her wink. I still haven't gotten over her nose crinkling, finger hooking, come hither invitation to that young guy the other day. Lord God.

If this eye-winking is true it must be reviewed.

This doesn't pertain to "winking", but seems a good place for this comment ...

My sis, daughter and I were in absolute shock yesterday when we noticed that ICA had her shirt knotted up in the back so that it would fit tight.
The fact that this girl would worry about such matters made our heads explode.

If someone could post the clip...that would be terrific:)

This doesn't pertain to "winking", but seems a good place for this comment ...

My sis, daughter and I were in absolute shock yesterday when we noticed that ICA had her shirt knotted up in the back so that it would fit tight.
The fact that this girl would worry about such matters made our heads explode.

ICA is a narcissist, through and through. She can't help herself.

I was discussing this case with my best friend last night and we were both surprised to have seen her openly mouthing responses to the prosecution's closing arguments. Certainly it violated the court rules of decorum, and while I suppose Casey figured she had nothing left to lose at this point, I doubt it had a positive effect on any jurors who witnessed her commentary.

Desperately trying to find a link for this...I'd like to see it myself. Somehow I missed the 'come hither' look. However, I did find this. Apparently, it's from the trial day on 6/29 and was just after George's testimony where he broke down talking about Caylee and his suicide attempt. She winks at Baez.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCA3Mkt0Z-E"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony winks at Baez‬‏[/ame]

ICA is one twisted individual. Surely she don't think that she is gonna walk out and the juror she winked at (if that is what she did) is going to hook up with her.

I don't want to see her wink. I still haven't gotten over her nose crinkling, finger hooking, come hither invitation to that young guy the other day. Lord God.

Oh gawwwd the photo of that some had posted in their siggy made my skin crawl. I can handle it a bit better now but I had to scroll past some posts that whole day to avoid seeing it. :sick:

Did not see a wink, but there's no doubt ICA will have targeted a particular juror or two in an attempt to manipulate her way into their mind(s).

ICA has that grandiose thinking that she's above us all, just as Ted Bundy did when he tried his own case.

245788420-05063443.jpg
--orlandosentinel.com/

KC might wink at a juror as they filed in but I think that would be noticeable to the SA and/or the judge. If she winked at one in the jury box she would have to be looking straight ahead, wouldn't she?

Nonetheless, the winking, nodding, head shaking and mouthed-comments that came out of her throughout the trial should have been stopped early on, IMO. Judge made a statement at the onset that it wouldn't be allowed any anyone doing it would be removed from the courtroom, no matter who it was. I wonder why he did not follow through.

Sorry I can't do links. Its at the 12 minute mark into yesterday's show. Pics of Cindy and Caylee in the pool have just been shown. NG is giving a jury timeline and says "by now the jury has picked their foreman, their foreperson". Ica is shown between two waterbottles and when NG says "foreperson" ica tilts her head to the right, in an attempt to hide it and winks her right eye in communication with someone. She is trying to hide it. It's not a dt member for that reason. IMO.

When she does it she is noticeably jerking her head down towards the table in an attempt to shield it.

She is looking straight ahead. I want to know if the jury was still in.

Juror 11 is supposedly a single 30yo single male hottie per the THs on HLN. Prolly him IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back