The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

• i'll probably buy book(s) about the case.

Votes: 43 13.1%
  • i'll probably buy magazines and newspapers featuring articles about the case.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'll probably tune into any tv "news" show that features info about this case.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • i'll probably continue to follow the case here at ws, but that's it.

Votes: 166 50.5%
  • i'm pretty much done with it and won't do any of the above.

Votes: 66 20.1%

• Total voters

aeneas1

Reaction score
there's a used trial ticket autographed by vinnie politan currently on ebay, 41 bids and counting, with a current price of $223. there's another ebay offering for casey's senior year book, current bid $150. needless to say, this is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the post-trial money that's sure to be generated as a result of this case: tv movies, books, magazine articles, tv tabloid news shows, etc., etc., etc...

so my question is, how many wsers plan to fuel this money train? will you buy anthony related tell-all books? scoop up magazines that offer the latest on cindy & george? watch any and all programming that features anything to do with the "social media trial of the century"? or will you be able to move on and leave the anthony case in your wake, as you ready for the next big trial to hit the headlines?

No--unless we know it was written,produced with no connection to anyone in this family.

I'd buy books about the case, provided they are not written by the Anthony family or the DT - I'm not a big fan of fiction.

No, I won't fuel anything. I'll keep on following the case on WS.

Thats a no for me. I can't really say how this case has taken a toll on my life, - and I'm embarrassed to admit it since I don't even live in the US -only that it has, so once the trial is finished I want to hear no more about ICA. I wish her family and all those whose lives she's damaged peace in the future.

Of course I'll still be hanging around WS, and keeping up with what's going on on other topics.

I'll continue to read here if anything comes up. I don't buy books or magazines, I only get books from the library. That being said, I will not be reading any books about this case since I have followed it here since day 31.

Any television shows or t.v. shows I most likely will not see. One problem is the early bedtime for work, the other is that, again, I have been here following since day 31, once a verdict is reached and any sentence, I will have no need for watching anything else. I am already confident that any appeals will be unsuccessful, so I doubt we will hear much in the news, unless KC gets into trouble in jail. She will fade away into oblivion like most murderers, other than any books or t.v shows, which I think would think would be rather boring. Not much to say but a partying young mother murdered her daughter.

No, Ifeel like I know everything. Im on overload. If the Anthonys wrote a book, well, it would probably be more fiction. i dont want to hear what a "wonderful" Mother KC is.....I heard the jail tape and I wonder how much KC verbal abuse little Caylee had:(
I dont want ANYONE to profit from this little girls death.
Somehow, I suspect there are more home movies and pics never seen that they are going to "sell the rights to" :maddening:
Poor Caylee:(

I'd buy books about the case, provided they are not written by the Anthony family or the DT - I'm not a big fan of fiction.

You took the words right out of my mouth crucibelle! Anything written by the Anthonys or the DT would be fiction. :floorlaugh:

My answer to the original post is a big fat no, especially if it involves the Anthony Family. If it was a book about the trial from LDB, JA or Yuri, that I would buy ;)

However, I plan on checking in here and commenting as long as there is activity regarding the trial. Like so many others though, I'm grateful I'm getting my life back - I let too many things go and now I'm paying the price.

I will be glad when this trail is over and get my life back.
I will not be buying anything that is put out about this family.
I will read here at WS
I will watch something about this on t.v. if nothing else is on. (certain shows that our covering this I don't watch anyway)

I haven't seen Aphrodite Jones on any of the talk shows recently. Just sayin.:innocent:

I will not buy anything put out by the Anthony's! Or purchase anything that might have belonged to KC, like a yearbook - or even buy a trial ticket, etc.

However, if Ann Rule writes a book about this case, I'm all over it.

Once a verdict is reached and she is sentenced, there will still be news on this case. I think the court will take some kind of action against Cindy and there will be penalties for JB, possibly something concerning JA's laugh. I think the judge mentioned there would be actions taken at a late date.

Like the Peterson case, it takes people a while to be able to move on and this case appears to have had more people following. I will move on but will never forget.

We who are not from the area have gotten to know a new bunch of media and lawyers, we have learned a whole bunch more about the differences in judges, and have had a big taste in the freedom of information and how it impacts us, the followers.

ok, so who are the people bidding on trial tickets and yearbooks?

and who are the random strangers selling this stuff? :waitasec:

anyway, I'll just be reading here for updates

except, like others have said - if Yuri writes a book, I'm so buying it and if Ann Rule writes one, I'll be getting that one too ...

And that's not counting all of Caylee's toys, clothes and belongings ... if Cindy decides to start selling them, I'm sure there will be people to buy them.

AND, what about Casey's clothes and belongings? She might try and sell those too.

I've followed this case closely since the very first tiny little news article, which I just happened to see. Had no idea it was going to go where it did lol. I probably have enough info collected at this point to write 20 books - and then some. So I don't feel a *need* for info.

I have no interest in memorabilia like tickets or whatever. I mean... c'mon. Maybe the blue dress and squeeze my fat old behind in it, take a pic, and post it on the net. I dunno. :floorlaugh:

I would be interested in hearing things from the perspective of Cindy, George, Lee, Yuri, John Allen, my honey Jeff Ashton, Linda Burdick - off the top of my head - maybe a few others, so would buy books by them.

Maybe a book by a random good author who'd interviewed Tony, Jesse, Amy, etc, depending on how many people and who they were.

I wouldn't buy a book by, say, Leonard Padilla, Dominick Casey.

I don't know if I'd watch a movie. Definitely not a Lifetime movie lol. I don't know. Maybe it would depend on reviews of the movie.

No, I won't fuel anything. I'll keep on following the case on WS.

Agree, Mohabi. I am hanging with WS because it is the best source for real facts and news.

There is no way I will fuel the 'money train'.

If anything is written about all those blasted side bars, with transcripts, I might buy that and if they are ever published, I know I will read those from start to finish, while reviewing vids of the trial.

Not so much anything else though.

If anything is written about all those blasted side bars, with transcripts, I might buy that and if they are ever published, I know I will read those from start to finish, while reviewing vids of the trial.

Oh my God a book of sidebar transcripts. Yes. Big money. Big BIG money.

there's a used trial ticket autographed by vinnie politan currently on ebay, 41 bids and counting, with a current price of $223. there's another ebay offering for casey's senior year book, current bid $150. needless to say, this is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the post-trial money that's sure to be generated as a result of this case: tv movies, books, magazine articles, tv tabloid news shows, etc., etc., etc...

so my question is, how many wsers plan to fuel this money train? will you buy anthony related tell-all books? scoop up magazines that offer the latest on cindy & george? watch any and all programming that features anything to do with the "social media trial of the century"? or will you be able to move on and leave the anthony case in your wake, as you ready for the next big trial to hit the headlines?

My hubby and I were cross country truckers when the Jeff. dahmer News broke. We had several loading tickets where he had loaded our semi form the Ambroisa choc. Factory. When his memorbillia started selling, we promptly burned every signature we had of him, which were several.

OMG, bet the publisher would make a small fortune off that. I know I'm willing to spend a good deal of money on a book of those sidebars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back