If Jury Believes ICA Killed Caylee, but not by Duct Tape Can they Convict?

Never4GetCaylee

Reaction score
I believe 100% believe ICA killed Caylee, but I don't believe she killed her with the chloroform and duct tape.

So I'm wondering...if the jury believes ICA killed her, but doesn't believe the SA's theory of how she was killed, can they still convict her? Or do they have to believe she was killed how the SA laid it out in order vote guilty?

According to WFTV experts, as long as they agree on murder it doesn't matter HOW the murder occured.

I believe 100% believe ICA killed Caylee, but I don't believe she killed her with the chloroform and duct tape.

So I'm wondering...if the jury believes ICA killed her, but doesn't believe the SA's theory of how she was killed, can they still convict her? Or do they have to believe she was killed how the SA laid it out in order vote guilty?

Just out of curiosity, how do you think she killed her?

Just out of curiosity, how do you think she killed her?

To be honest with you I am not sure. I just don't think it was duct tape. I just think the duct tape was to contain the fluids from making a mess in her car. I think that duct tape was in the garage and when she backed her car in she did try to bury her in the backyard, when that didn't work, before putting her back in the trunk she grabbed the duct tape and used it to stem the mess she knew it would make.

To be honest with you I am not sure. I just don't think it was duct tape. I just think the duct tape was to contain the fluids from making a mess in her car. I think that duct tape was in the garage and when she backed her car in she did try to bury her in the backyard, when that didn't work, before putting her back in the trunk she grabbed the duct tape and used it to stem the mess she knew it would make.

I am not sold Casey used duct tape to kill Caylee either but, think the duct tape was placed on Caylee after death to fit in with the Nanny Zanny took her to stage a kidnapping scene.

I tend to agree with the duct tape thing too. I think it's likely Casey killed Caylee by an accidental over dose of chloroform trying to put Caylee to sleep. But got the as Never4Get states, duct tape in the garage and what have you. As far as trying to make it look like Zanny, I don't think she was honestly thinking that far advanced, since Casey used stickers from her or Caylee's room and then didn't get rid of the remaining stickers. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back