Where did the prosecution go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferTx

Reaction score
I thought the prosecution did the best job they could. Where do you all think they went wrong? Was the jury listening to the same trial we were listening to?????

The jury didn't get all the evidence. Baez was allowed to get away with unbelievable nonsense (lying, missing deadlines, etc). AND CA lied on the stand and was able to get away with it...their was so much unfairness toward the prosecution it was ridiculous. The jury was abysmal from the start imo.

I think prosecution did the best they could. The system failed today.

I agree, there was a lot of information the jury wasn't allowed to hear about. I still don't get it though . . . .

I just don't get it.

I truly do not know. I am sick to my stomach...I cannot think of anything they could have done better. Jeff, Linda, Frank - you are all heroes, no matter what.

they left too much unexplained doubt IMO.
Don't kill me but Baez actually did a decent job with what he was given.

I truly do not know. I am sick to my stomach...I cannot think of anything they could have done better. Jeff, Linda, Frank - you are all heroes, no matter what.

I agree. I don't think they could have done a better job.

This was a GREAT prosecution and a GREAT judge. I think DP should have been taken off the table from the beginning. I think the DT got away with sooooo much because it was a DP case.

I think the State went into the trial too confident, counting too much on their jury. I wish they had called other witnesses, more friends of Casey's who knew she was always complaining about having to watch Caylee, that they had called Roy Kronk first as it looked like they tried to hide that whole mess (and it was a mess, IMO) and that they could not somehow get the fight in from June 15th...that they had to count on the Anthonys at all was a negative. I don't think they took JB seriously. They did not make it clear that ALL doubt need not be suspended. They did not make it clear (enough) that cause of death was not necessary. I don't know, I am frustrated, but I was not convinced by the state's case, with what they had to present and what they did present. I came to my conclusions using other sources...

I thought the prosecution did the best job they could. Where do you all think they went wrong? Was the jury listening to the same trial we were listening to?????

They over charged and were warned against it. Also JA's arrogance made them say Hey, the little guy in this World is nothing to the gov. so we'll show them. Don't get me wrong, I'm sick about this, but I felt it yesterday when they were sent out yet again for lawyers carrying on and they paid dearly with a NG verdict. :banghead:

I think it is more of the fact that Caylee was in a swamp for 6 months destroying ANY evidence against Casey there was....

The state did a great job and the evidence was strong. This jury's verdict is OJ part II.

jmo

I won't fault the prosecution or LE or blame them for this verdict. IMO, that would be yet another travesty. These people put their hearts & souls into securing justice for Caylee.

I can't say anymore about where to place the blame without violating TOS.

Chloroform

Kronk

Anthony lies

Not addressing GA abuse charges

Focusing on CA and whether or not she was at work, really made me think that this was the most important thing in the case...at the end of it all.

Weeks of junk science just to be the first to use it. I would have been mad if I was on the jury.

I think they did the best that could be done. Hindsight's always 20/20. They had to try to win this case and make sure it didn't get overturned on appeal (I'm thinking here of not bringing in the felonies when they could have). It's wretched and disgusting that it turned out this way, but I don't think they could have done better.

I think they did the best they could, and did an amazing job.

I also think the jury related more to Jose than Ashton, jmo.

It's always been my opinion that the prosecution over-charged this case. I've never thought it was premeditated murder. By over-charging so heavily, I think the prosecution lost the jury. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong